Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When is Diaz due back? Could be a selection headache with Nunez, Gakpo, Salah, Diaz and Jota.
Back to training this week and likely available for the Real Madrid game. I'm not sure what Klopp does but we're never fully fit anyway so it probably doesn't matter lol. I'd like to think that Darwin/Diaz are the preferred options off the left, Gakpo/Jota as centre forwards and Salah off the right. I'm just wondering how Diaz best fits into the side and hope Klopp doesn't revert back to playing Darwin as a CF to accommodate Diaz on the left.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They need to give Howe the time to continue building. They were in a relegation battle a year ago and in the top 4 race a year later, he has done a nice job.

Could see Pochettino ending up at either Newcastle or back at Spurs once Conte pisses off.
conte will be gone at seasons end, tuchel may end up back at psg and as for poch im not sure where he'll end up

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back to training this week and likely available for the Real Madrid game. I'm not sure what Klopp does but we're never fully fit anyway so it probably doesn't matter lol. I'd like to think that Darwin/Diaz are the preferred options off the left, Gakpo/Jota as centre forwards and Salah off the right. I'm just wondering how Diaz best fits into the side and hope Klopp doesn't revert back to playing Darwin as a CF to accommodate Diaz on the left.
it's a good problem to have, at least klopp can rotate more in attack compared to previous years.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
conte will be gone at seasons end, tuchel may end up back at psg and as for poch im not sure where he'll end up
My money is on Poch to return to Spurs. No other big club will go for him and Spurs arent attractive for the top top coaches.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
least we don’t go into hiding, but claim we’re just “busy”… but all of a sudden, banging out posts left right and centre after that demolition.

I guess your schedule cleared? Or the wife signed your permission slip to talk to the boys?
Bahahahh

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
least we don’t go into hiding, but claim we’re just “busy”… but all of a sudden, banging out posts left right and centre after that demolition.

I guess your schedule cleared? Or the wife signed your permission slip to talk to the boys?
One thing I've noticed in recent times is how much of a dick I've been making similar comments to yours.

How do I know what's going on with people? Who's to say they're not going through rough spots and I'm there taking the piss out of them?

I get you're having a laugh at me, and I can't complain as I've done it to so many myself. So, feel free. I've got nothing against you.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed in recent times is how much of a dick I've been making similar comments to yours.

How do I know what's going on with people? Who's to say they're not going through rough spots and I'm there taking the piss out of them?

I get you're having a laugh at me, and I can't complain as I've done it to so many myself. So, feel free. I've got nothing against you.
Genuinely - I hope all is well mate.

Also - I dick but always tongue in cheek - some might say, in jest.

But for real - You remind me of the nagging wife who has told you to take the garbage out 17 times and just keep harping on the same shit. In my mind - I justify your responses like you were scorned by an ex who is a huge MU supporter - and you’re dousing us with water when we arent the ones that burnt you.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Genuinely - I hope all is well mate.

Also - I dick but always tongue in cheek - some might say, in jest.

But for real - You remind me of the nagging wife who has told you to take the garbage out 17 times and just keep harping on the same shit. In my mind - I justify your responses like you were scorned by an ex who is a huge MU supporter - and you’re dousing us with water when we arent the ones that burnt you.
What a good morning dogs beat storm in Melbourne
And the best team in the world and back to there best because Gakpo and Nunez have now clicked killed it last night lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the best team in the world and back to there best because Gakpo and Nunez have now clicked killed it last night lol
I ain’t ready to talk shit yet.

7 nil is a hard one to wash off.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
would be funny if south Hampton was to win against United tomorrow morning

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a crazy relegation battle this season.. only 4 points separates 12th and 19th with 12 games left.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
would be funny if south Hampton was to win against United tomorrow morning
Yeah but we already had a 4-1 win after the loss
That was their first game since beating us

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn’t realise Bournemouth were in last place …..
Life comes at you fast