Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Riiiight, it was our “cup final” even though in the last 10 or 15 or so meetings we have dominated you. We needed a “cup final” mentality to beat you, even though we’ve had PL and CL success in recent years ????
Today was nothing more than us exposing Man Utd yet again. We basically knocked you out of PL title contention too, you’re not good enough .
Martinez looked like “Maguire light “ , wouldn’t be surprised if we reactivated good old slab head and we see him starting again soon. Bruno did absolutely nothing in yet again in a big game, at least he is consistent.
You didn’t knock us out of contention because we always said we were long shots at best.

Fair play, putting 7 past us is an incredible result, but that’s all it’ll be, one result, with the way Liverpool fans are carrying on all over social media you’d think they’re going to be awarded a gold plated premier league trophy for the win. Only a season ago Villa put 7 past you too.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You didn’t knock us out of contention because we always said we were long shots at best.

Fair play, putting 7 past us is an incredible result, but that’s all it’ll be, one result, with the way Liverpool fans are carrying on all over social media you’d think they’re going to be awarded a gold plated premier league trophy for the win. Only a season ago Villa put 7 past you too.
well there was talk about you guys winning the “quadruple“ and hope that Arsenal or City would drop points. Either way it’s safe to say after that 7-0 score line it’s not even debatable .

Only season ago Villa were putting 7 on us, and what have they done since?. We put 5 on you at Old Trafford last season, 7 at Anfield. There is a trend here . It’s not just a “result” , it’s more than a “ result” because we are talking about one of the biggest rivalries in football, and the hidings are regular.
Why are you surprised about all the euphoria on social media? These results don’t happen all the time, only when Liverpool play Man Utd it seems , that’s why all the noise :smirk:

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mad result that 7-0 but what makes it funnier is the response of many Man U fans.

Are they honestly saying if the result had been flipped they wouldn't be carrying on the same way? Let's get real here as every single man and his dog know the carry on that would've happened.

Look at how many Man U fans were openly celebrating Liverpool losing the CL final. How many were supporting City to win the league and rejoiced on here when Villa dropped points on the last day.

Chat about United being tired. Being the only team that's been affected by the world cup. Are you being serious? How much shit did so many of you give Liverpool when we were crying about injuries and playing so many games? How many of you slagged off Klopp for complaining about the fixture list?

How much had the world been reading from United fans talk of Erik ten Hag being the best manager in the world. The unstoppable defence. Casemiro being the midfielder to end all midfielders. Rashford being unstoppable. Talk of going for a quadruple. You talked this up, no one else.

But when the shoe is on the other foot?

Suck it up. These results happen. It won't define your season if you react to it and come out fighting. If anything I think it'll benefit United as you'll learn from it and get better.

Let's wait till Liverpool lose our next game and see you rejoice. It's football!

Just enough of the pathetic excuses and whinging about Liverpool supporters carrying on. Suck it up FFS

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
TBF - I feel sorry for ManU. Its almost impossible to defend when Harry Maguire is your centreback. The dude is basically a turnstile and all ManU supporters should be 1) grateful it wasn't 10-0 and 2) angry at the club for playing the Kyle Flanagan of ManU when he'd be out of his depth against the U7's...

What...........he didn't play?

Oh dear..... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Typical LFC fans.

Cant tell the difference between a reason and an excuse.

I genuinely love the LFC fans response in this thread. Literally fucking essays. It’s hilarious. Says much about each individuals’ emotional intelligence, I guess.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mad result that 7-0 but what makes it funnier is the response of many Man U fans.

Are they honestly saying if the result had been flipped they wouldn't be carrying on the same way? Let's get real here as every single man and his dog know the carry on that would've happened.

Look at how many Man U fans were openly celebrating Liverpool losing the CL final. How many were supporting City to win the league and rejoiced on here when Villa dropped points on the last day.

Chat about United being tired. Being the only team that's been affected by the world cup. Are you being serious? How much shit did so many of you give Liverpool when we were crying about injuries and playing so many games? How many of you slagged off Klopp for complaining about the fixture list?

How much had the world been reading from United fans talk of Erik ten Hag being the best manager in the world. The unstoppable defence. Casemiro being the midfielder to end all midfielders. Rashford being unstoppable. Talk of going for a quadruple. You talked this up, no one else.

But when the shoe is on the other foot?

Suck it up. These results happen. It won't define your season if you react to it and come out fighting. If anything I think it'll benefit United as you'll learn from it and get better.

Let's wait till Liverpool lose our next game and see you rejoice. It's football!

Just enough of the pathetic excuses and whinging about Liverpool supporters carrying on. Suck it up FFS
settle they might ban u from here as well

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Typical LFC fans.

I genuinely love the LFC fans response in this thread. Literally fucking essays. It’s hilarious. Says much about each individuals’ emotional intelligence, I guess.
Ok mate. Ok.

Reason / Excuse. I'll remember that when you start slagging us off again.

Reason / Excuse. Emotional intelligence. Why hadn't I thought of that?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TBF - I feel sorry for ManU. Its almost impossible to defend when Harry Maguire is your centreback. The dude is basically a turnstile and all ManU supporters should be 1) grateful it wasn't 10-0 and 2) angry at the club for playing the Kyle Flanagan of ManU when he'd be out of his depth against the U7's...

What...........he didn't play?

Oh dear..... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Its ok, Salah baptised Martinez “Maguire Light”.
Rumour has it Man Utd are looking to patent Martinez’s pivot before he hit the ground

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Typical LFC fans.

SEVEN NIL.
:smiley:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DC2B1075-0CF8-4C58-9FA2-29D563184570.jpeg

Harry Maguire cannot hide his joy after being told by Eric Seven Haag that he will be reactivated and will be a starter in their next game .