Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. To think we used to laugh at United supporters doing the same thing ...

Who am I kidding? It's only Liverpool supporters doing this shit!
Who am I kidding? The guys is a deadset United fan. Without doubt. Hahaha. So, that explains it! :grinning:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, tbh, I thought that was coming a while ago but you've been pulling out results. Fair play to you tbh. I didn't expect you to continue on with this form.

Can you last? Why not? I didn't think it'd be possible to this point, who knows? Been one crazy season
yeah i haven’t been very confident for the past month but they keep surprising us. like i said i feel like any match they could fall apart due to the crazy scheduling, i suspect more injuries for this reason with little squad depth so highly unlikely. we should just focus on top 4 at this point

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barcelona are a shadow of the team they once were post Messi. Anybody disagree ?
Discuss ? :-)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barcelona are a shadow of the team they once were post Messi. Anybody disagree ?
Discuss ? :-)
Barca have been overrated since about 2016. They got extremely lucky with a golden generation that will go down as arguably a top 2-3 side ever but they’ve been getting worse and worse. Messi caused as many issues at that club as he solved post 2017, but he was so good that they stayed afloat. They have a special player in Pedri though, and Gavi, Araujo, De Jong and Kounde are very good players too. They just need to take a step back and figure out their identity and slowly add to it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do Chelsea spend all of this money and still struggle to score a goal every game.

Newcastle haven't spent anywhere near as much but still spent a lot and they can't score either

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do Chelsea spend all of this money and still struggle to score a goal every game.

Newcastle haven't spent anywhere near as much but still spent a lot and they can't score either
because they didnt buy a striker which is what they needed, havertz isnt good enough and aubameyang is finished as a striker

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I suggest you watch how well David De Gea played in the Final. I don’t think anyone in the league apart from Rashford was scoring in that match. Was a superb performance by him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
because they didnt buy a striker which is what they needed, havertz isnt good enough and aubameyang is finished as a striker
For sure. But with the quality in their midfield they shouldn't be getting shut out game after game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suggest you watch how well David De Gea played in the Final. I don’t think anyone in the league apart from Rashford was scoring in that match. Was a superb performance by him
Didn't see the Cup final.. De Gea has been awesome lately. Newcastle have struggled to score all season. That's why you have so many draws. Your defence has been amazing all season though.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn't see the Cup final.. De Gea has been awesome lately. Newcastle have struggled to score all season. That's why you have so many draws. Your defence has been amazing all season though.
It was good today again. Rashfords goal to which was counted as an own goal was a good tackle challenge to which deflected. Pope would of saved it but Karius happened. Some awful positioning for that one. Casemiro’s goal was fair and brilliant. So it really was 1-0 in terms of goals let in by the defense against probably the most in form Prem team attack in the league. Proud of the boys anyway. Hopefully a good game of football against your boys next

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was good today again. Rashfords goal to which was counted as an own goal was a good tackle challenge to which deflected. Pope would of saved it but Karius happened. Some awful positioning for that one. Casemiro’s goal was fair and brilliant. So it really was 1-0 in terms of goals let in by the defense against probably the most in form Prem team attack in the league. Proud of the boys anyway. Hopefully a good game of football against your boys next
I'd love to see the Magpies win a trophy soon. Always had a soft spot for them. The Toon army deserve some good times after years of Mike Ashley killing the club

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not an own goal, was called that straight up but changed
I think your harsh on karius, he was great, was your best on ground
I’ve been really impressed with Newcastle, really been playing as a team
The attack will come as long as the defence is right

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love to see the Magpies win a trophy soon. Always had a soft spot for them. The Toon army deserve some good times after years of Mike Ashley killing the club
I would of been disappointed United losing but Newcastle lifting the trophy wouldn’t of been horrible either
Their on the rise again, will Man U and Newcastle-be the 2 new teams battling it out like the mid 90’s?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would of been disappointed United losing but Newcastle lifting the trophy wouldn’t of been horrible either
Their on the rise again, will Man U and Newcastle-be the 2 new teams battling it out like the mid 90’s?
nope arsenal will be in the mix as well if we can add more quality players in the summer