Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dont even need coutinho when we have oddegard and smith rowe in that position rather get a striker and another cdm/cm first
Look. I've got a lot of time for Arsenal. Look to be doing it right now. Blending youth with experience and it's working really well. Fair play.

Just hope to fuck you don't bring in Countinho. Doesn't make sense to me at all, and I honestly expect that it's all just paper talk.

Hopefully you've woken up as a club and aren't goign to be played as chumps in the transfer market anymore.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pepchester City are on another level, their style of football keeps them fresh year after year. As well as the massive cheque book to spend ridiculous amounts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pepchester City are on another level, their style of football keeps them fresh year after year. As well as the massive cheque book to spend ridiculous amounts.
Pep is a master at rotating the squad, they can send out basically an entirely different 11 within a few days and still run smoothly. He's the perfect manager for their infinite money, should drop off when he leaves...hopefully.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look. I've got a lot of time for Arsenal. Look to be doing it right now. Blending youth with experience and it's working really well. Fair play.

Just hope to fuck you don't bring in Countinho. Doesn't make sense to me at all, and I honestly expect that it's all just paper talk.

Hopefully you've woken up as a club and aren't goign to be played as chumps in the transfer market anymore.
last I heard it was a loan for coutinho not an actual transfer fee

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Notice there’s no up roar about mane not getting a red in the 1st minute
Agendas tho
That’s 2 games against Chelsea Liverpool has gon incredibly lucky
1-1 in first game and Liverpool only scored after Chelsea copped a very very soft red
And 2-2 all after mane should of been sent marching in the 1st minute
How come Liverpool fans saying var helps city hahahahha
Better look at your own games and the Rory’s you have received
Feel for Chelsea fans here
Should of been 10 v 11 for 90 odd minutes
Blood bath it should of been

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agendas tho
1-1 in first game and Liverpool only scored after Chelsea copped a very very soft red
Hilarious how karma plays out isn't it?

All the bitching and moaning yesterday about conspiracies and favouritism and then as clear a red as ever is denied lol

And as you said, Chelsea were given an extremely soft red card the first game round.

But but but why don't refs act even handed lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agendas tho
Certainly are obsessed, aren't we?

Have spoken about this on the Liverpool page already, but ok ....

Mane should've got red I think. And as I said VAR isn't working.

It's a shame you use this thread only to troll and try to bait people without having a real discussion.

Maybe people will start waking up a d seeing who the real troll is?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

All the bitching and moaning yesterday about conspiracies and favouritism and then as clear a red as ever is denied lol

And as you said, Chelsea were given an extremely soft red card the first game round.

As I said to coach.

Jump on the Liverpool thread where I've openly said it should've been a red and VAR fucked up.

Honestly love that you two are back 'playing ball' as it makes these threads more interesting.

But, at same time it's confusing as you spent so long whining about trolling and different views and purposely targeting a supporter group I think most people actually believed your views.

But, here you are doing EXACTLY what you whined so much about for so long?

Bizarre. Welcome back tho my friend. Hopefully you can be grown up enough to talk about United too now otherwise it'll be crystal clear to all that you and coach are simply trolling and trying to wind people up.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Makes me laugh mate
Really does, crickets and Tumble weeds on mane

City game, sounded like someone was murdered lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said to coach.

Jump on the Liverpool thread where I've openly said it should've been a red and VAR fucked up.

Honestly love that you two are back 'playing ball' as it makes these threads more interesting.

But, at same time it's confusing as you spent so long whining about trolling and different views and purposely targeting a supporter group I think most people actually believed your views.

But, here you are doing EXACTLY what you whined so much about for so long?

Bizarre. Welcome back tho my friend. Hopefully you can be grown up enough to talk about United too now otherwise it'll be crystal clear to all that you and coach are simply trolling and trying to wind people up.
This is the banter thread. So no trolling doesn't apply in this thread

B-A-N-T-E-R

Additionally coach and I don't have pages of obsessive shit posting like yourself.

Ffs we're discussing amongst ourselves and you can't resist to respond to try and cover your clowntake yesterday for city

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

B-A-N-T-E-R

Additionally coach and I don't have pages of obsessive shit posting like yourself.

Ffs we're discussing amongst ourselves and you can't resist to respond to try and cover your clowntake yesterday for city
As I said. Very hypocritical and showing yourselves for what you are. LOVE it.

LooK forward to discussing your views on United mate as clearly you'll be doing that now as you wouldn't want to be seen as being further hypocritical lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was my clown take on City btw? The same as countless other people, journalists, ex footy players etc etc.?

As I said, you're just showing yourself for what you are. A troll. Or you really are the king of clowntakes. Either way. Love it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

B-A-N-T-E-R

As I said. Welcome back!

You've been in hiding for some time so it's cool hearing your views on things.

How do you feel now about United? You were a big supporter of Ole not too long ago, even bigging him up after the Spurs win.

You happy with the direction United are going in? Still feel you've got an incredible squad? That Ronaldo is the key to your success? That defensively you've got the players to go forward?

Look forward to your views mate considering you're not here trolling or trying to get reactions out of people. Will be good having a normal discussion about this with you

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said. Welcome back!

You've been in hiding for some time so it's cool hearing your views on things.

How do you feel now about United? You were a big supporter of Ole not too long ago, even bigging him up after the Spurs win.

You happy with the direction United are going in? Still feel you've got an incredible squad? That Ronaldo is the key to your success? That defensively you've got the players to go forward?

Look forward to your views mate considering you're not here trolling or trying to get reactions out of people. Will be good having a normal discussion about this with you
Just to return to this @PE Teacher 21 and @coach

Really cool you guys have come out of hiding, and am really looking to more of your input on the games without a doubt. As I said, I think both of you had a point about the red card for Mane though it wasn't as clear cut as maybe you thought?

What do you think of this recent result of United? Pretty poor tbh, especially playing at home. Wolves are always hard to break down, but you seemed so flat?

It's a pretty weird situation actually, because you've got a manager who's only going to be there for 6 months and then will 'move on' into a more general role. Perhaps that's why the players aren't really buying into what he's doing right now?

Bruno again. He's had a really bad year, hasn't he? Lots of talent, but just seems so devoid of confidence though it was a big call for him to take that last free kick and it was actually a pretty good hit. How he missed his first chance though, and he 100% should've put that away.

how's Donny not getting a run? Is there something going on behind the scenes?

Fucking hell though. Man United. Got a new manager in and you guys honestly look worse? Is that right?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na na na na na Ralph is at the wheel :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: .

Im reading Bruno was “suspended “for the first 60 minutes of the Wolves game . :tonguewink:

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na na na na na Ralph is at the wheel :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: .

Im reading Bruno was “suspended “for the first 60 minutes of the Wolves game . :tonguewink:
Bruno was pretty ordinary again. Did some good things when he came on but that missed goal was dreadful

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just to return to this @PE Teacher 21 and @coach

Really cool you guys have come out of hiding, and am really looking to more of your input on the games without a doubt. As I said, I think both of you had a point about the red card for Mane though it wasn't as clear cut as maybe you thought?

What do you think of this recent result of United? Pretty poor tbh, especially playing at home. Wolves are always hard to break down, but you seemed so flat?

It's a pretty weird situation actually, because you've got a manager who's only going to be there for 6 months and then will 'move on' into a more general role. Perhaps that's why the players aren't really buying into what he's doing right now?

Bruno again. He's had a really bad year, hasn't he? Lots of talent, but just seems so devoid of confidence though it was a big call for him to take that last free kick and it was actually a pretty good hit. How he missed his first chance though, and he 100% should've put that away.

how's Donny not getting a run? Is there something going on behind the scenes?

Fucking hell though. Man United. Got a new manager in and you guys honestly look worse? Is that right?
I don’t think Rangnick being a short term coach affects things all that much, the squad has dressing room problems and it seems to be playing out on the field.

Lingard and Pogba want out, both are two of the most vocal players in the dressing room. Cavani wanted to leave last season and is making noise about not being happy in England again. Martial wants out and has been speaking to the media about it. Donny is frustrated with his lack of play time and what it’s doing to his chances of making the Dutch squad for the World Cup. Henderson wants out.

Too many players have their foot out of the door, a few of them having a lot of influence in the dressing room.

You then have characters such as Ronaldo and Bruno who have shown they won’t hold back if they believe a players standards have dropped.

Once you throw in the noise being made by agents such as Raiola and Mendes every few weeks, it really just creates a large divide within the squad.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Jones has not played in 2 years, is it, and looked United's best defender out there... Holy Sh*t!

they need to clean out 7-8 players --> Mata, Matić, Martial, Cavani, Van de Beek (since no one at Old Trafford seems to rate him), Wan Bissaka, Lingard, Pogba, Henderson, Maguire etc... drop some players from starters to squad players (McTominay, Fred, Shaw etc.)... Rashford needs to rediscover his form, as does Sancho... the team needs to be set up around CR7 or let him move on and trophy chase at another club

United need to sign at least two in their prime CMs (one a DM and the other a box-to-box) with real quality, bring back Garner, supposedly are in the market for Julian Alvarez from River Plate, bring back Laird, sign a fast ball playing CB etc... and run the laziness and over entitlement out of these f*+#ing players

Last edited: