Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is for banter around any English Premier League team. Keep it relatively simple but feel free to throw the banter around. Pick on Man U, pick on Liverpool, probably don't pick on Arsenal as it's basically flogging a dead horse at this stage.

This thread was created to keep other team fans from flooding the super threads. Anyone still spamming other teams threads will get reply banned from those threads. If you want to attack other teams, do it here.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rather be an arsenal fan than a man united fan atm
Arsa are a club in decay... the financial austerity following their move to the Emirates saw them surpassed by United, Liverpool, City and Chelsea, and when they decided to turn the taps on again, they wasted good money on a talented Ozil but whose workrate was questionable, Alexis Sanchez who physically started to break down (luckily they sold him off to United), Mustafi, Pepe, Gervinho, Lucas Perez, Debuchy, Mkhitaryan etc... for f*+#'s sake, they became a waste disposal bin for Chelsea by signing Cech, Willian and David Luiz

looking forward, they cannot compete financially with United, City, Chelsea and now Newcastle United, are worse run than LFC, Leicester City, and Tottenham (until recently), and there is going to be further foreign investment into the EPL which will further strengthen rival clubs (eg. Everton)

the time is coming when the most notable thing about Arsenal will be Arsenal Fan TV

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I want to know now is which man utd fan complained?

All well and good if it was the other way around
I have a fair idea who would have bitched and whined . It doesn’t matter though. Last season they were happy to banter in the LFC thread.
The new “But But But Bruno”, “ you don’t need a midfield to win”, “Ole is at the wheel and needs 5 years”
and Maguire is shithouse thread will have good content .
And my first question is considering Arsenal have been mentioned already in this banter thread, would Arsenal and Man Utd fans like to see a coach swap ? Arteta to Utd and Ole at the Gunners wheel?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arsa are a club in decay... the financial austerity following their move to the Emirates saw them surpassed by United, Liverpool, City and Chelsea, and when they decided to turn the taps on again, they wasted good money on a talented Ozil but whose workrate was questionable, Alexis Sanchez who physically started to break down (luckily they sold him off to United), Mustafi, Pepe, Gervinho, Lucas Perez, Debuchy, Mkhitaryan etc... for f*+#'s sake, they became a waste disposal bin for Chelsea by signing Cech, Willian and David Luiz

looking forward, they cannot compete financially with United, City, Chelsea and now Newcastle United, are worse run than LFC, Leicester City, and Tottenham (until recently), and there is going to be further foreign investment into the EPL which will further strengthen rival clubs (eg. Everton)

the time is coming when the most notable thing about Arsenal will be Arsenal Fan TV
wouldn't worry about other clubs getting richer and wasting money on dud players when we can produce our talent through our academy such as saka and Smith rowe.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wouldn't worry about other clubs getting richer and wasting money on dud players when we can produce our talent through our academy such as saka and Smith rowe.
more good players for the Manchester teams to pinch off you

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a fair idea who would have bitched and whined . It doesn’t matter though. Last season they were happy to banter in the LFC thread.
The new “But But But Bruno”, “ you don’t need a midfield to win”, “Ole is at the wheel and needs 5 years”
and Maguire is shithouse thread will have good content .
And my first question is considering Arsenal have been mentioned already in this banter thread, would Arsenal and Man Utd fans like to see a coach swap ? Arteta to Utd and Ole at the Gunners wheel?
@PE Teacher 21 @coach pretty pathetic in all honesty lads.

You two were the ones that brought out all the 'banter' last year, and when Liverpool fans give it back you go crying to the mods. Again. And again. And again.

As you say, all good. Let's see how they change when they start winning a few games

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I want to know now is which man utd fan complained?

All well and good if it was the other way around
Yeah. Pretty piss poor imo considering how much they've dished out over the years. All part of the dance imo and disappointing that they can't handle it. We had to all last year

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@PE Teacher 21 @coach pretty pathetic in all honesty lads.

You two were the ones that brought out all the 'banter' last year, and when Liverpool fans give it back you go crying to the mods. Again. And again. And again.

As you say, all good. Let's see how they change when they start winning a few games
You're a fucking dumb arse clown.

The result and performance in that game not a single one of those events reinforce your previous clown takes and yet your so desperate to create your own reality and somehow claim that you predicted all of this LMFAO you're a clown

And I fucking love it that calling you the clown that you are has butthurt the shit out of you. I FUCKING LOVE IT that you're a clown and have continued with your clown takes.

I'm not the only one that's called you out on your clown takes (nor is coach the only one), but yet your obsessed with us you clown

@Hacky McAxe this butt hurt clown, do you want to tell him that I haven't reported the butt hurt clown

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're a fucking dumb arse clown.

The result and performance in that game not a single one of those events reinforce your previous clown takes and yet your so desperate to create your own reality and somehow claim that you predicted all of this LMFAO you're a clown

And I fucking love it that calling you the clown that you are has butthurt the shit out of you. I FUCKING LOVE IT that you're a clown and have continued with your clown takes.

I'm not the only one that's called you out on your clown takes (nor is coach the only one), but yet your obsessed with us you clown

@Hacky McAxe this butt hurt clown, do you want to tell him that I haven't reported the butt hurt clown
Hahaha

You've alive sweetie. You're alive!

Hahaha

Love it. What did you think of the result mate? See you're still angry, which is understandable.

Must hurt that all those 'clown takes' ended up being right, eh?

As I said mate. Pretty pathetic that you had to run to mods. Shit. You were in the Liverpool thread a week ago trying to stir up shit but Liverpool fans do it back ...

Nice hearing from you tho mate. We were all worried for you after that 5-0 loss as we didn't hear a word from you.

Guess the mods heard from you tho, didn't they? Lol.

You going to try and get this thread shut down also?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha

You've alive sweetie. You're alive!

Hahaha

Love it. What did you think of the result mate? See you're still angry, which is understandable.

Must hurt that all those 'clown takes' ended up being right, eh?

As I said mate. Pretty pathetic that you had to run to mods. Shit. You were in the Liverpool thread a week ago trying to stir up shit but Liverpool fans do it back ...

Nice hearing from you tho mate. We were all worried for you after that 5-0 loss as we didn't hear a word from you.

Guess the mods heard from you tho, didn't they? Lol.

You going to try and get this thread shut down also?
Clown clown clown clown

Yes you're so important clown

What a clown

Clown clown clown

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clown clown clown clown

Yes you're so important clown

What a clown

Clown clown clown
Haha

Damn. So, you complained about people making a mess of the United thread forcing the mods to create a seperate one for people to banter and have fun in.

But, then you go on to make a mess of that one?

Hahaha. Only you @PE Teacher 21 only you. Lol

Clown takes? Each and every take about United has been correct lol hurts I know. Hahahaha

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha

Damn. So, you complained about people making a mess of the United thread forcing the mods to create a seperate one for people to banter and have fun in.

But, then you go on to make a mess of that one?

Hahaha. Only you @PE Teacher 21 only you. Lol

Clown takes? Each and every take about United has been correct lol hurts I know. Hahahaha
I'm so living in your head rent free, please do go on and tell the world what I've done and have control over

Take care of your obsession clown boy

You poor poor thing, I had no idea that showing how your takes were completely clownish and then calling you a clown would hurt you so much

At least it's rent free now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't think that's enough these days tho. While I agree they're some top players, will they stay if you're not winning trophies? Morning the champions league.

With Newcastle entering the fray, that's too 4 done with City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle.

What then for Arsenal?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think that's enough these days tho. While I agree they're some top players, will they stay if you're not winning trophies? Morning the champions league.

With Newcastle entering the fray, that's too 4 done with City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle.

What then for Arsenal?
im sure we'll get back into the champions league again within the next 2 seasons

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm so living in your head rent free, please do go on and tell the world what I've done and have control over

Take care of your obsession clown boy

You poor poor thing, I had no idea that showing how your takes were completely clownish and then calling you a clown would hurt you so much

At least it's rent free now
Haha

Sweetie. You haven't said one word after the humiliation you boys suffered against Liverpool. Not one word to defend your team. Nothing.

You've hid under your rock. Cried to the mods when you couldn't deal with it.

Why not have a grown up conversation? It's just footy mate, why take it all personally?

Realise your bubble must be burst but if you can't handle normal chat maybe you should go back to the United thread and not destroy this one.

I mean. You're the one who forced all the chat to here,? Why are you making everything so personal sweetie?

Clown takes? Clown takes were all right.

Look. You didn't want to talk about it in the United thread. Don't destroy this one because you couldn't handle it there