Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spot on.

Like i mentioned in an earlier post ... you will be seeing a vastly different approach from United this season.

Whether this brings improved form from the likes of Bruno, Rashford and Martial remains to be seen.

Surely they can't be any worse !
I've got no doubt we will. You still lack quality but I honestly think you'll do ok.

Still expect us to win but in saying that will be a close game.

Seemed as tho a majority of your players simply clocked off last year. Expect a vastly different attitude for sure

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Be super interesting to see how we approach you guys in round three.

Pretty sure you won't be four zip up at half time ... although Maguire will still be there ... FARK. :anguished::anguished::anguished:
I don't understand you naming him as captain.

You've just signed that guy as a LCB right? And there's Varane? I'd expect Maguire not to be starting which is only good for you

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not the greatest performance but 3 points is 3 points particularly at a difficult away game to win at.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus and Zinchenko were good signings for you guys.. I think Arsenal will finish top 4 this season.
im honestly surprised city actually let them go as well as sterling. use dont exactly have much quality on the bench anymore to change the game if necessary

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im honestly surprised city actually let them go as well as sterling. use dont exactly have much quality on the bench anymore to change the game if necessary
I agree. Sterling I can understand as he's been there a long time, but Jesus and Zinchenko were great squad players for City last year.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. Sterling I can understand as he's been there a long time, but Jesus and Zinchenko were great squad players for City last year.
I think use are a bit short depth wise on the wings now with no jesus and Sterling. use only got mahrez, foden and grealish who can play on the wing

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grealish for Sterling is a massive downgrade, crazy decision.
They will regret it, have a look at grealishes performances last year
Imagine United signed him for 100m and he played Ike he did all year
Surprised his copped next to no criticism
Jesus big loss too, can’t see city going 3 in a row, very difficult to do it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not the greatest performance but 3 points is 3 points particularly at a difficult away game to win at.
A lot talking about your CB signing being very good?

Only one game but sounds like you did well?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They will regret it, have a look at grealishes performances last year
Imagine United signed him for 100m and he played Ike he did all year
Surprised his copped next to no criticism
Jesus big loss too, can’t see city going 3 in a row, very difficult to do it
Yeah I think Liverpool will win this year. City will drop more points without more depth.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And Grealish costs about 60 million more than we sold Sterling for! I'm still upset we let Sanè go a few years ago. Pep didn't utilise him enough.
Sane is a top player

Surely with you letting so many go, you've got someone lined up?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sane is a top player

Surely with you letting so many go, you've got someone lined up?
It doesn't seem like it. I think they're expecting eventually Alvarez takes Jesus' role. I think Foden will play even more and maybe they expect Grealish to pull his finger out of his ass?