Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burnley got a point which leaves Leeds likely to be relegated. It'd be a shame to see them relegated after they spent so long out of the PL.
I want Leeds to stay up. They are bigger club.
Burnley are always in a relegation dogfight , every season same scenario , it’s about time they finally dropped to where they belong.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want Leeds to stay up. They are bigger club.
Burnley are always in a relegation dogfight , every season same scenario , it’s about time they finally dropped to where they belong.
Hopefully they get a win against Brentford and Burnley slip up against Newcastle.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets all appreciate the job Conte has done not only at Spurs but most importantly in blocking off United from the 4th place trophy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How will Stevie G orchestrate a draw or win vs City??

Will he go full Jose and park the bus or will he try to hold possession? Or will Pep simply bottle it like he did in the CL 2 goals in 2 mins.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6th! GD of 1 LOL West Ham with that squad are only 2 points behind.
I think Leicester & Newcastle will finish above Ten Hag's Man United next season.

Ronaldo “I don‘t want to be here to be in sixth place, or seventh place, or fifth place. I’m here to try to win, to compete."

The ego-maniac CR37 will have to compete in the Europa League with the minnows. Where Harry Maguire can cup his ears when he scores against a European pub team.
FireShot Capture 071 - epl - Google Search - www.google.com.png

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big game for you Man Utd tomorrow morning. 6th spot is on the line and participation in the Conference league . Does 7the spot miss out of the Europa.
I will stand my predictions few days ago that Man Utd led by CR37 will infact finish 7th.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big game for you Man Utd tomorrow morning. 6th spot is on the line and participation in the Conference league . Does 7the spot miss out of the Europa.
I will stand my predictions few days ago that Man Utd led by CR37 will infact finish 7th.
Would prefer them in the Conference League personally. No way they have such a bad season again, especially with how much they'll spend this summer

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steven G has to leave Villa, he had one job and he fluffed it. Went running from the Scottish league as soon as big Ange turned up.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stevie G just isn't that guy, he is an ego-maniac he is so desperate to win the PL he is looking at the Liverpool job already while bottling at Villa.

Gerrard bottled the PL again!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As soon as he subbed off Coutinho I knew he was going to throw it away.

You have to hold possession and frustrate them in spells. Taking off one of your best players on the ball gifts possession to City and invites pressure.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As soon as he subbed off Coutinho I knew he was going to throw it away.

You have to hold possession and frustrate them in spells. Taking off one of your best players on the ball gifts possession to City and invites pressure.
Major game management fail .

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joel matip has the same amount of goals as Jack grealish this season yet grealish cost city 100 million pounds

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel matip has the same amount of goals as Jack grealish this season yet grealish cost city 100 million pounds
and was a real c*+# in the title celebrations rubbishing Newcastle United's Almiron