Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if we dont beat burnley tomorrow morning than top 4 will be tough to get, I honestly dk what's gonna happen with transfers atm. last I checked wolves don't want traore to leave this window
Can United keep scraping wins? Are SPurs able to maintain composure for once in their years playing EPL?

I think the race for top 4 is much much closer that for the title. Can't see any of you going on a massive run. All of you need to be lucky with injuries and suspensions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait. I've seen a better one actually when someone used a ruler.

Hahaha
Damn it. Can't find it but I don't think you can get clearer evidence of it being off than a ruler against a TV screen.

Though the above video is pretty damning!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can United keep scraping wins? Are SPurs able to maintain composure for once in their years playing EPL?

I think the race for top 4 is much much closer that for the title. Can't see any of you going on a massive run. All of you need to be lucky with injuries and suspensions.
well we only have the league left to play now that we're out of all other competitions so we should be favs considering we have less games to play than United west ham spurs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well we only have the league left to play now that we're out of all other competitions so we should be favs considering we have less games to play than United west ham spurs
That's true actually. Does give you an advantage!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They made Middlesbrough work hard today . It’s not all doom and gloom with Ralph at the wheel :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Fancy playing at home andgetting knocked out by a mid table championship team.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on here and all I see is excuses from United supporters.

It wasn't a penalty. But it was.

We should've been 5-0 up. You weren't.

Let's be honest, that was terrible from United. Just shocking and a sign of how far they truly have to come.

It's Liverpool in the 90s, and that's not a good place to be..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honest question to those who keep saying Bruno is a superstar.

Still think that? After his misses in the game? Poor form all year?

He really is a superstar?

Think you boys owe @LFC Bulldogs an apology as he's been saying it from the get go.

As soon as the penalties dried up he was nothing. 100% correct.

Far away from a superstar.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's talk about Ronaldo. This saviour for United. How's that signing going? Was terrible in the game, let's be honest.

Who said he wouldn't improve you enough to challenge? Who said he wasn't what you needed?

Asking for a friend lol

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honest question to those who keep saying Bruno is a superstar.

Still think that? After his misses in the game? Poor form all year?

He really is a superstar?

Think you boys owe @LFC Bulldogs an apology as he's been saying it from the get go.

As soon as the penalties dried up he was nothing. 100% correct.

Far away from a superstar.
as a neutral I gotta say bruno and ronaldo don't actually click on the pitch together playing wise, united were a better team last season without ronaldo which says something isnt right within the squad

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
as a neutral I gotta say bruno and ronaldo don't actually click on the pitch together playing wise, united were a better team last season without ronaldo which says something isnt right within the squad
Agree. Was never the right fit and mental bringing him in and not a DM.

You've gotta be happy tho as United's troubles is your gain

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. Was never the right fit and mental bringing him in and not a DM.

You've gotta be happy tho as United's troubles is your gain
honestly I dont think we'll get 4th but it'll be a good race to watch over the next upcoming months

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BANTERCHESTER HAHAHA The Minnows are out beaten comprehensively by a Championship side
credit where is due brother, they lifted for their match against last placed Burnley and left with a point:tearsofjoy:
Ronaldo was rested by Ralph so he can be fresh for his social media accounts.
What about Maguire? Another brilliant performance.
And But but but Bruno just can’t stop banging them in this season. Who said he only scores from penalties :kissing: