Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klopps 7th season this one
15/16 his first, but your a Liverpool man you should know that

Yes klopps won 4 trophy’s and been in 4 finals? I think?

Ferguson 7 trophy’s and 4 finals I think?

But klopp could catch him this year if he wins 3

Hope that answers your question DON LFC
Have a nice day
2, 3,4,5, 6

Klopp has not completed 7 season at LFC . Again you’re posting misinformation DON CANTCOUNT. Klopp will complete his 7th season in October 2022.
By then Klopp is a chance to win 0 trophies or another 4 trophies.
I asked first 6 years for a reason because that’s how long it took Ferguson to win his first PL title , what has Klopp achieved and what did Ferguson achieved in their first 6 years ? In the time it took Ferguson to win his first PL what does Ferguson have to show ?
6 , it comes after 5 and before 7 . Can you provide what trophies they won and the finals they made in the in The period of years between 5 and 7 ?

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2, 3,4,5, 6

Klopp has not completed 7 season at LFC . Again you’re posting misinformation DON CANTCOUNT. Klopp will complete his 7th season in October 2022.
By then Klopp is a chance to win 0 trophies or another 4 trophies.
I asked first 6 years for a reason because that’s how long it took Ferguson to win his first PL title , what has Klopp achieved and what did Ferguson achieved in their first 6 years ? In the time it took Ferguson to win his first PL what does Ferguson have to show ?
6 , it comes after 5 and before 7 . Can you provide what trophies they won and the finals they made in the in The period of years between 5 and 7 ?
Interesting. Would love to see a reply but ... ?

Most likely a big sook and silence. We all get it wrong, some just won't admit it

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile DON KLOPP has just taken Liverpool to another final. Other than than that Ole has a similar record to him.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Anyone have the stats how many finals Ferguson took Utd in first 6 years of his tenure , not trophies as we know DON KLOPP has won more trophies in the same time frame, but finals .
So this is klopps seventh Season u muppets
It’s Halfway thru his seventh season
And you said his taken Liverpool to another final…
IN his 7TH season, not 6th
Not real smart u blokes
Season finishes in may not October

Get your fingers out and count,
Don’t back track now boys
Why mention his taken us to another final in his 7 th season lol if u want to back track to last year?

Everyone knows ya fucked up with this comment
Just own it lads
Just own the fuck up

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IN his 7TH season, not 6th
Not real smart u blokes

Why mention his taken us to another final in his 7 th season lol

Just own it lads
Just own the fuck up
There are three ways to look at this dear coach.

Firstly. He said 6 years not seasons. So, if that's the case then we simply look at the 6 years from first game till the end of the 6th year.

Secondly. We can then say it's 6 seasons. Which means you were both wrong as I listed above.

Or, we can state 7 seasons like you have and for that we'll have to wait and see.

Nice seeing you reply tho pal and not sooking as always haha

As I said. He got you hook, line and sinker. Still going on about it

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did LFC actually think klopp had more trophies ?
Hahaha
Should of done some research before posting lo

Looks boys all for banter but own ya fuck up
Lol

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did LFC actually think klopp had more trophies ?
Hahaha
Should of done some research before posting lo

Looks boys all for banter but own ya fuck up
Lol
That's funny. You know, the "I'm all for banter but own ya fuck ups" line ...

We'rent you the guy who had another poster banned because you couldn't handle the banter?

Weren't you the guy who posted points, eg. graphs showing Liverpool's injuries weren't that bad, but when shown you were completely wrong went totally silent.

Fine to try and call other people out mate, but perhaps you should try some of that humble pie now and then haha

Points I said stand. If going by exactly what he wrote you're both wrong.

If going by what he's saying about 7 years. It seems he's right.

If Liverpool don't win any trophies this year, clearly you're right

Not hard to understand really and not sure why you always make things so personal when you claim you're "always up for banter

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klopps 7th season this one
15/16 his first, but your a Liverpool man you should know that
Yes klopps won 4 trophy’s and been in 4 finals? I think?

Ferguson 7 trophy’s and 4 finals I think?

But klopp could catch him this year if he wins 3

Hope that answers your question DON LFC
Have a nice day

All correct
First 7 seasons he won
1x fa cup
1x Epl
1x EFl
2x FA community
1x European cup winners cup
1X super cup

7 trophies
Klopps 7th year not 6
And Ferguson did win more trophy’s after 7
Which part of this is incorrect?

All for banter but if you get called out on lies don’t sook
Can’t say I’m wrong without proving it
But not suprised

Have a good weekend lads
IN his 7TH season, not 6thw
Not real smart u blokes
Season finishes in may not October

Why mention his taken us to another final in his 7 th season lol if u want to back track to last year?

Just own it lads
Just own the fuck up
The 7th season you speak of has not been completed, there are trophies to be won . We can revisit the 7th season in May when it’s completed the Klopp record v Ferguson has improved:yum:

Now let’s get to the gist of things

Sir Jurgen Klopp made a Europa final before Ferguson
Sir Jurgen Klopp made and won a CL final before Ferguson
Sir Jurgen Klopp won a PL title before Ferguson ….and so on and so on.
Unfortunately for us though Sir Jurgen will not coach us for another 2 decades.

Other than that Ole’s record is similar to Klopp’s :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hey DON COAX , how is it that you strengthen your squad with Varane, Sancho and Tapinaldo and your are in 7th spot ?
Could the fact that other teams are healthier and your penalties have dried up have something to do with it?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coach takes a Klopp post from the banter thread and posts a reply in the Man Utd thread. Go figure. He’s always preaching that he doesn’t want Liverpool talk in the man Utd thread and then proceeds to post about Klopp in the Man Utd thread.
Something tells me deep down coach loves us LFC fans in the man Utd thread. Some people just have an itch that needs to be scratched from time to time.

Reminds of this old bear joke someone once told me of a village idiot who went into the nearby woods and saw a bear minding its own business.
The village idiot being the village idiot that he was decided to whistle at the bear. The bear unimpressed charges at the village idiot , and proceeds to sodomise him.
Vowing revenge the village idiot returned to the village with all his clothes torn told and tells the villagers he will go back the following day to kill the bear .
So the following day the village idiot takes his rifle and makes sure there’s NO bullets in it , heads into the woods to find the bear. The bear sees him again , the village idiot whistles again and turns his back on him . The bear charges at the village idiot and gives him another colonoscopy.
The village idiot returns to the village with a limp and informs the villagers that he’s managed to shoot the bear but hit it in a non fatal part of the body and will go back again the following day to finish the job .The villagers ask the idiot if he wants some help but the village idiot politely declines their assistance.
The following day the village idiot returns to woods again with his unloaded rifle and whistles yet again. The bear chases the village idiot and and gives him another rear ended poke .
The village idiot returns to the village crawling on all fours as he’s unable to stand up and tells he the villagers he shot and wounded the bear and will finish him off tomorrow .
The following day the village idiot goes into the woods again with the same result .
6 days have gone by and the village idiot is still going into the woods “to kill this bear” .
On day 7 however , the village idiots goes back into the woods , only this time the bear ignores him .The bear has tired of feasting on the same village idiots ass and turns around and runs out of the woods .
The village idiot runs after him whistling even louder but he cannot catch the bear.
The village idiot kept losing the battles but somehow ended up winning the war . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
The village idiot returned to the village and informed the villagers “ guys after 7 days I have defeated the bear, he’s no threat to our village “

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 7th season you speak of has not been completed, there are trophies to be won . We can revisit the 7th season in May when it’s completed the Klopp record v Ferguson has improved:yum:

Now let’s get to the gist of things

Sir Jurgen Klopp made a Europa final before Ferguson
Sir Jurgen Klopp made and won a CL final before Ferguson
Sir Jurgen Klopp won a PL title before Ferguson ….and so on and so on.
Unfortunately for us though Sir Jurgen will not coach us for another 2 decades.

Other than that Ole’s record is similar to Klopp’s :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hey DON COAX , how is it that you strengthen your squad with Varane, Sancho and Tapinaldo and your are in 7th spot ?
Could the fact that other teams are healthier and your penalties have dried up have something to do with it?
All I done was point out you were wrong….
And look at the carry on lololol
But we know as soon as you blokes are wrong you carry on like this
It’s a shame really

Just “ yup you got me there I was wrong”
But no, couldn’t be proven wrong by a Man U supporter
Not possible

Good night lads

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a shame really

Not possible

Good night lads
Haha

You remind me of Bill Clinton and his famous speech "I did not have sexual relations with that women."

Never seen anyone so stubborn and delusional not to back down even the slightest when it's clear they're wrong.

You've done it so so many times it hilarious and you've done it once again with this whole argument.

You shot yourself in the foot in you opening statement by misquoting LFC by focusing on seasons not years and then not correctly researching exactly how many trophies / finals each manager had had at that time.

I've never ever seen someone so bad at backing up their argument, and constantly using incorrect statistics.

Had you just used the right numbers there'd be a lot more truck. But ...

The #statman strikes again haha

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a shame really

Not possible

Good night lads
85DA2CE2-425C-486F-928C-D38EA66585CD.gif

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gunners, Bulldogs, Wanderers

Guess I just like trouble.
Ha.

I don't think the Wanderers were around when I was last in Aus. Was a big Northern Spirit fab back in the say tho and imagine I'd follow the Wanderers too.

So, I'm with you on two of those at least!

Arsenal have a decent team but ... Still a big gap to the top. The worry is that you'll lose a lot of your talent

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ha.

I don't think the Wanderers were around when I was last in Aus. Was a big Northern Spirit fab back in the say tho and imagine I'd follow the Wanderers too.

So, I'm with you on two of those at least!

Arsenal have a decent team but ... Still a big gap to the top. The worry is that you'll lose a lot of your talent
We have to have talent to lose first...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have to have talent to lose first...
You have talent. You just need to do smarter business . I’m surprised your management didnt offer a straight swap for Gunnersaurus with Harry Maguire . The overrated dud captain of man Utd for the club mascot of the Gunners who was let go last year . Fair swap .
15EF45D6-4F60-4280-8DCA-2BAD672A6B3E.jpeg

6F8E905B-1CFE-4C36-9525-855FF76B1CA5.jpeg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't they change the rules this season regarding offsides
I don't know tbh mate. Personally thought it was on tho surprising that it didn't even go to VAR. Don't know why as it was close.