Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha

Sweetie. You haven't said one word after the humiliation you boys suffered against Liverpool. Not one word to defend your team. Nothing.

You've hid under your rock. Cried to the mods when you couldn't deal with it.

Why not have a grown up conversation? It's just footy mate, why take it all personally?

Realise your bubble must be burst but if you can't handle normal chat maybe you should go back to the United thread and not destroy this one.

I mean. You're the one who forced all the chat to here,? Why are you making everything so personal sweetie?

Clown takes? Clown takes were all right.

Look. You didn't want to talk about it in the United thread. Don't destroy this one because you couldn't handle it there
I counted 50 clown takes in this post alone

Keep going you can do it!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next I'll wait for you to not really give a shit about Hillsborough other than to just use it as a convenient tool to attack others

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I counted 50 clown takes in this post alone

Keep going you can do it!!!
Most bizarre conversation I've had on here.

The man who's refused to talk normally in the United thread. To back up his big talk. To stand up for his team. To show some balls and integrity when his team got shown up.

The man who refused to do any of this ..

Now comes onto a specially created thread supposedly to get away from all of that and destroys it with his incoherent rants lol

So mate .... How about you give us your take on Ole and United? How about you explain how Ole is the right man to take United forward, which is what you've been saying for donkeys years. How about you talk about Maguire being a top CB like you have? How about you explain why it's not important to have as midfield, like you have?

Feel free mate. Am waiting lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next I'll wait for you to not really give a shit about Hillsborough other than to just use it as a convenient tool to attack others
Wow. Stopped to that level. That's pretty low even for you.

Will leave it tho as others are rightly pointing out another thread is being destroyed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're a fucking dumb arse clown.

The result and performance in that game not a single one of those events reinforce your previous clown takes and yet your so desperate to create your own reality and somehow claim that you predicted all of this LMFAO you're a clown

And I fucking love it that calling you the clown that you are has butthurt the shit out of you. I FUCKING LOVE IT that you're a clown and have continued with your clown takes.

I'm not the only one that's called you out on your clown takes (nor is coach the only one), but yet your obsessed with us you clown

@Hacky McAxe this butt hurt clown, do you want to tell him that I haven't reported the butt hurt clown
Oddly enough, I actually read the Premier League threads occasionally. More interesting than the Bulldogs threads.

Shit fights are fine. Actually, more than fine. They're expected when it comes to football. But when one thread has more posts by the opposition fans than the actual fans, especially one opposition fan posting 20 times in a row. That's when it's just spamming and no one likes a spammer.

If I was really evil I would just change every LFC spammer's name to "Number 1 Man U fan"

Fortunately I'm not that evil... well, I am, but I'm also lazy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Stopped to that level. That's pretty low even for you.

Will leave it tho as others are rightly pointing out another thread is being destroyed.
Calling out your bullshit behaviour to wendog? It was obvious what you did, you used it to have a go at her

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I actually read the Premier League threads occasionally. More interesting than the Bulldogs threads.

Shit fights are fine. Actually, more than fine. They're expected when it comes to football. But when one thread has more posts by the opposition fans than the actual fans, especially one opposition fan posting 20 times in a row. That's when it's just spamming and no one likes a spammer.

If I was really evil I would just change every LFC spammer's name to "Number 1 Man U fan"

Evil is good. Nothing wrong with that.

It's an idea to pull @PE Teacher 21 head I tho mate as he's destroying this thread with his rants

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The man who's refused to talk normally in the United thread. To back up his big talk. To stand up for his team. To show some balls and integrity when his team got shown up.

Now comes onto a specially created thread supposedly to get away from all of that and destroys it with his incoherent rants lol

So mate .... How about you give us your take on Ole and United? How about you explain how Ole is the right man to take United forward, which is what you've been saying for donkeys years. How about you talk about Maguire being a top CB like you have? How about you explain why it's not important to have as midfield, like you have?

How about you tell us it's a conspiracy because the ref gave pogba a red card after VAR and not immediately

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

501 clown takes in this one.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about you tell us it's a conspiracy because the ref gave pogba a red card after VAR and not immediately
Look mate. You've brought this here and no one wants this shit.

If you want to have any credibility, give people your take on Ole and why he's the right man for United going forward.

You've come on throwing all the clown takes about, that's the biggest one of the lot. So, explain

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So just to clarify for the slow here, no one reported it?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look mate. You've brought this here and no one wants this shit.

If you want to have any credibility, give people your take on Ole and why he's the right man for United going forward.

You've come on throwing all the clown takes about, that's the biggest one of the lot. So, explain
Oh it's already been talked about in private chats with more than just coach and myself.

So it's not just coach and myself who can't stand you, there's a whole bunch of other United fans who can't

What a pity you being the clown you are has made you miss out on those conversations

Off you go clown, continue your clown bullshit and then spok and cry when others won't tolerate your clownishness

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh it's already been talked about in private chats with more than just coach and myself.

So it's not just coach and myself who can't stand you, there's a whole bunch of other United fans who can't

What a pity you being the clown you are has made you miss out on those conversations

Off you go clown, continue your clown bullshit and then spok and cry when others won't tolerate your clownishness
So you can't explain about Ole? Ok. Thought as much.

Of course people don't like me. It's ok mate. I'm fine with that. We're not all supposed to have the same views so welcome other opinions. United supporters are chatting in a private group about me? Good for you guys.

I'll tell you a little secret tho. It seems as tho not all of them are in that little chat as a few have said to me privately your takes are stupid and welcome other views lol

Haven't cried at all. And definitely didn't cry to the mods like some lol. Haven't sooked and hidden from any comments when my team has lost. Have you? Haven't seen you on the United thread since Sunday? You still haven't answered anything about that game?

Dreary me my crazy friend. You. Are. Losing. It.