Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't let the Botoxiano soap opera distract you from the fact that Liverpool are below Man Utd on the table.

How did a team go from the quadruple is on, to being so far off the pace behind Arsenal?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's literally slagged off everyone and anyone connected to the club, even bringing Fergie into it.

How can people defend this? I'm honestly stunned by it

But he loves the club :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

He‘s now claiming that he was sos so sos sos so close to signing with City and they wanted him badly .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But he loves the club :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

He‘s now claiming that he was sos so sos sos so close to signing with City and they wanted him badly .
Hmm seem to remember a few on here stating 100% that City was NEVER an option ...

Wonder if they'll come and show their famous "integrity" and "always admit when they're wrong" approaches to life?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmm seem to remember a few on here stating 100% that City was NEVER an option ...

Wonder if they'll come and show their famous "integrity" and "always admit when they're wrong" approaches to life?
I'm pretty sure it was an option, until their representatives spoke to Ronaldos camp and baulked at his demands, then they decided to wisely move on and sign haarland the following season.

He apparently wanted a move to Chelsea too but that was blocked by tuchel, so Man U was his only option in England

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was an option, until their representatives spoke to Ronaldos camp and baulked at his demands, then they decided to wisely move on and sign haarland the following season.

He apparently wanted a move to Chelsea too but that was blocked by tuchel, so Man U was his only option in England
Apparently, in Ronaldo's words, he was very close to going to city until Fergie said not to. So, no ?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently, in Ronaldo's words, he was very close to going to city until Fergie said not to. So, no ?
Yeah I heard that but I don't buy it.
I think city rejected him because of his diva attitude, player first mentality and ridiculous wage demands - same as chelsea

He knows his time is over and he's just trying to twist the narrative to his own agenda and its backfired spectacularly imo

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that but I don't buy it.
I think city rejected him because of his diva attitude, player first mentality and ridiculous wage demands - same as chelsea

He knows his time is over and he's just trying to twist the narrative to his own agenda and its backfired spectacularly imo
Maybe mate.

Tho clearly city was after him. Didn't pep make some comments about having him there?

Agree about him twisting the narrative. Ver very poor interview

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe mate.

Tho clearly city was after him. Didn't pep make some comments about having him there?

Agree about him twisting the narrative. Ver very poor interview
He could have, though maybe it was just a ruse to raise his transfer fee from juventus so Man U had to pony up more $ (which was over €20 million in the end)

Either way, no matter how things went down, things seemed to work out for the best

(just not for Ronaldo, or man u really)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is CR37 still unleashing on the club “he loves”? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Im hearing his love for Man Utd is so great that he is shit canning everyone and everything from pillar to post.But he is doing it out of love .:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is CR37 still unleashing on the club “he loves”? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Im hearing his love for Man Utd is so great that he is shit canning everyone and everything from pillar to post.But he is doing it out of love .:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yep. Definitely loves the club. Still waiting on the great @coach and his comments on this

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Definitely loves the club. Still waiting on the great @coach and his comments on this
tbf someone had to tell the truth on what's going on behind the scenes at United though most of it was already known and the comments on ETH were uncalled for

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbf someone had to tell the truth on what's going on behind the scenes at United though most of it was already known and the comments on ETH were uncalled for
I wonder if CR37 loves Man Utd more than he loves CR37 ? What do you guys think ?
I mean the guy actually voiced his dismay the outdated state the training facilities are at Man Utd . He obviously did this because he loves Man Utd very much and feels the outdated gym and treadmills were hampering him in maintaining his impeccable physique and plastic face , hair and teeth.
Love is love

CR37 had genuine concerns the outdated training facilities at Man Utd would have reverted him to looking like this

Attachments

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the hell are the Glazios doing??? It is clear Ronaldo does not want to be there, just move him on and go in another direction.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if CR37 loves Man Utd more than he loves CR37 ? What do you guys think ?
I mean the guy actually voiced his dismay the outdated state the training facilities are at Man Utd . He obviously did this because he loves Man Utd very much and feels the outdated gym and treadmills were hampering him in maintaining his impeccable physique and plastic face , hair and teeth.
Love is love

CR37 had genuine concerns the outdated training facilities at Man Utd would have reverted him to looking like this
Haha.

His comments made me laugh though. Absolute classic.

What a dick for saying it publically though