Emre Guler extends with Raiders until 2023

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like you weren’t even close with your take. Guler is playing reserves this week
If Horsburgh is named post suspension then yes come at me. But I believe Guler is the second best front rower at the club still, pending James ACL return. Ricky probably holding back because his young.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James is on the bench today.Not a huge fan of the concept but i subbed him into my supercoach team as my original selection Guler didn't make the cut.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Horsburgh is named post suspension then yes come at me. But I believe Guler is the second best front rower at the club still, pending James ACL return. Ricky probably holding back because his young.
He wasn’t named with Horse and CHN suspended how do you figure those two returning improves his chances? As long as James is fit I see him locking down one of the bench spots. Soliola probably drops out when Horse returns.
With so much competition for spots maybe Guler is better playing bigger minutes in reserves and can come if one of the starters goes down. That might happen if Ricky agrees with you that he’s one of their best props

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He wasn’t named with Horse and CHN suspended how do you figure those two returning improves his chances? As long as James is fit I see him locking down one of the bench spots. Soliola probably drops out when Horse returns.
With so much competition for spots maybe Guler is better playing bigger minutes in reserves and can come if one of the starters goes down. That might happen if Ricky agrees with you that he’s one of their best props
I think he keeps Soliola for his experience, but imo is surplus. Don't rate Sutton to much either I'd have both Horsburgh and Guler in the 17 over those two. They both held their own in 2019 GF. Because Corey is about of a loose cannon that's why I prefer him on bench. Happy for Guler not to get a run and minutes in reserves if it means we or someone else can poach him