Official Emerging Blues squad

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a post in another thread saying he’s been training shit
I would have to disagree with that mate he has been putting in but by no means will Brandon be the best trainer he is just laid back by nature

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw a post in another thread saying he’s been training shit
It’s fairly easy to look like a Superstar when your playing against boys half your size but the mature age level of the NRL brings everything back to reality. Best of luck to him but I’m always sceptical when a junior starts to lay on demands at an early age, generally doesn’t end well for club and player.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Freddy is the NSW equivalent of Meninga as a coach. The guy is useless and just stumbled into an incredibly talented group. The only difference is he couldn't even maintain dominance with the far superior team as long, and that's coming from a Blues fan

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Nat Butcher ? get the fuck outta here. This Brad Fisted character, he got cazzo up stairs if you ask me. Shit coach. All that talent to pick from and still couldn't beat QLD.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Emerging Blues Squad
Joseph Suaalii (Sydney Roosters)
I have never seen such hype for a teenage prodigy before that has not even played FG yet... Hayne, Waddell, Siejka, McNichol etc... not even the likes of Fittler and SBW got this sort of treatment

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Freddy is the NSW equivalent of Meninga as a coach. The guy is useless and just stumbled into an incredibly talented group. The only difference is he couldn't even maintain dominance with the far superior team as long, and that's coming from a Blues fan
Michael Hagan did the coaching, Meninga was just the figure head.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see our new 7 in there, flanno will be a superstar for sure, and I hope we’ve learnt from our mistakes (aka Thurston ) and we all know kyles potential already only 30 odd games in the big time..!!

as for Avo and hetheringron, they will kill it also.!!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brandon Wakeham has played for Fiji. Can he still be comsidered for the NSW Blues even though playing for country if Fiji? I suppose it is only emerging blues. The more the better so they g hopefully improve as players!