Embarrassing

What was more embarrassing

• DWZ play the ball

• Tolman quick tap

Results are only viewable after voting.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this will be the start of something positive for the club. It has been a depressing few years with poor results and we are about due something.The jury is out on Barrett after his less than spectacular past coaching record at Manly with a 40% success rate and he burnt a few bridges there when he upset Bob Fulton's daughter but he is making all the right sounds now and he has impressed me thus far. Probably been said to death but we can't get any worse.
I hope he upsets Peter Moore's daughter we he comes over to us.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That role would suit Thompson.
Topine should be given a chance
It will be interesting to see how Barrett evaluates our forward pack. Thompson has the potential to be our best forward depending on how he is utilised.
The whole forward pack composition and rotations should be under review. Will Stimson return in better form and shape than the rubbish we saw this season?
Does Barrett see Napa and Tolman as the his future starting props? At both Manly and Penrith they have big aggressive props who bend the line and hit hard. I can’t say that’s how I’d describe those two.
What youngsters will be given a chance is also a big impact if we don’t have a lot of cap space

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tough call between Lafai's stupid penalties and resulting tries against us,
DWZ errors as usual,
Tolman with his 1ft tall legs and massive torso
OR the general effort playing in our new sponsors jersey for the first time.........

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad thing is we're paying DWZ "fullback money" at around 550K a season apparently. Josh Ado Carr, Alex Johnston, Blake Ferguson are on less than that. DWZ can't do much except run hard straight at opponents. He doesn't break tackles though or beat defenders with a step or with speed. Has suspect hands and now having trouble telling which way he is going. No wonder the Panthers let him go. Dean Pay said he wanted 5 DWZ's remember.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You think someone taking a quick tap 12m out in the heat of the moment with 18 mins to go is more stupid then standing up and playing the ball backward??
23 minutes to go

i don't think its a bad move, if foran gets his hand on the ball it turns into a smart move

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think someone taking a quick tap 12m out in the heat of the moment with 18 mins to go is more stupid then standing up and playing the ball backward??
I do.

2 points down, late in the game, right in front of the posts.

Then our slowest forward with the least impact takes a quick tap while the rest of the team go to discuss taking the 2.

DWZ playing the ball was an accident. Tolman taking the tap lost us the game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I do.

2 points down, late in the game, right in front of the posts.

Then our slowest forward with the least impact takes a quick tap while the rest of the team go to discuss taking the 2.

DWZ playing the ball was an accident. Tolman taking the tap lost us the game.
23 minutes to go and we were on top of the game, so its ok

to score a try first you have to try to score it, that's why its called a try and tolman was trying

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What annoys me about DWZ is his carelessness. He doesn't pay the ball properly in normal circumstances anyway. He nearly stuffed up a play the ball in the build up to RFMs try

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One was embarrassing but understandable, the Tolman one was stupidity.
Add in selfish
Irresponsible
School boy
Glory hog
Putrid decision
Undermined the captain and coaches call

18-18 it’s a different ball game and we have them on the ropes mentally as they led 18-0 and we ran them down
That’s the final straw for me
He’s also making simple dropped ball and his kids on Dylan brown was embarrassing

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing, There's Furguson again playing for the opposition, maybe his putting a curse on the Canterbury Fullback s

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only logical explanation would be that because he was flipped around and over by the Parramatta defender he was unaware that he was facing the wrong way...that or he has big problems...
What’s logical to me is that DWZ crabs across the field all to often and it only takes a quarter of a turn whilst being tackled for him to be facing his own goal line.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sad thing is we're paying DWZ "fullback money" at around 550K a season apparently. Josh Ado Carr, Alex Johnston, Blake Ferguson are on less than that. DWZ can't do much except run hard straight at opponents. He doesn't break tackles though or beat defenders with a step or with speed. Has suspect hands and now having trouble telling which way he is going. No wonder the Panthers let him go. Dean Pay said he wanted 5 DWZ's remember.
Was that a typo where you said [Run hard straight at opponents]? He very very rarely runs straight and more often than not crabs across field making himself an easy target for the defender.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolmans tap was a conscious decision and therefore shameful as well as embarrassing. DWZ was disorientated which led to the error, looked silly but little different to a knock-on . It's impact sadly was exacerbated by eels try - but that was poor defence.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck did we sign DWZ to play fullback, when the guy can’t catch a ball to save himself , not to mention what we payed for him - augh!!!