Email recieved from our beloved club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So like most people here, I hit up info@bulldogs.com.au with my spleen, and this is what I got back:

(Surprisingly, it wasn't "Thanks for your feedback")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 7 June, 2017 11:38 AM
To: Info Bulldogs <info@bulldogs.com.au>
Subject: To the Attention of: Ray Dib, Chairman

Attention: Ray Dib, Chairman, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs District Rugby League Football Club

Dear Mr Dib.

Just letting you know that as a lifelong Bulldogs fan, I am no longer going to attend anymore games nor spend a cent of my money on merchandise or ANYTHING that will profit the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs until Des Hasler is gone. He has had more than enough time to prove his incompetence.

You keep telling us that his track record speaks for itself. Let's take a look at his most recent track record in that case. He has a total 5 wins from our last 18 games. Then you reward the coach of the team coming 14th with a contract extension and pay rise? What a joke. You are not fit to be the chairman of our club any longer and I will be voting you out come the elections next year.

On top of this was the nature in which Des Hasler was resigned. You wait until a sluggish win against the Broncos before you announce it even though it was made well before this. A very poorly orchestrated publicity stunt. Very cunning of you.

I hope you've enjoyed bringing the club I love to its knees and not taking any action when required.

Next year cannot come soon enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reply

Hi (name removed),

Thanks for your email.

Can you please provide us with your best contact number and we will get either our CEO, Chairman or COO to give you a call?

Kind Regards,
Bulldogs HQ

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What do you think, should I give them my number? I really would like to give it to Ray or Raelene, but I know anything I say will fall on deaf ears!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Honestly, give them your number man. Dont lose it. Talk in a respectful manner (as hard as that may be) and explain how we as fans are fed up and frustrated.

Explain every single point in detail and then see what their response is.

Last edited:

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wahesh give them your number mate.I had no reply from my email so take advantage of it.Just speak from the heart.We all understand you cant win every! game.But some sort of change is needed.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Just tell them the truth mate. And don't take their bullshit for an answer. Tell them what we all think. We just want our team playing competitive attacking footy!

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Great job getting their attention!
Be sure to have a game plan ready before they call you though.
They will want factual answers and tangable solutions or else they will just say thanks for the feedback.
We will all be waiting in great anticipation I'm sure to see how you went. Best of luck!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well at least they got back to you lol. I sent a shit ton of emails because I kept remembering more points as the days have gone on. I didn't even swear, but nothing.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, give them your number man. Dont lose it. Talk in a respectful manner (as hard as they may be) and explain how we as fans are fed up and frustrated.

Explain every single point in detail and then see what their response is.
I agree with this.

No swearing, be respectful and see what they have to say.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So like most people here, I hit up info@bulldogs.com.au with my spleen, and this is what I got back:

(Surprisingly, it wasn't "Thanks for your feedback")

Sent: 7 June, 2017 11:38 AM
To: Info Bulldogs <info@bulldogs.com.au>
Subject: To the Attention of: Ray Dib, Chairman

Attention: Ray Dib, Chairman, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs District Rugby League Football Club

Dear Mr Dib.

Just letting you know that as a lifelong Bulldogs fan, I am no longer going to attend anymore games nor spend a cent of my money on merchandise or ANYTHING that will profit the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs until Des Hasler is gone. He has had more than enough time to prove his incompetence.

You keep telling us that his track record speaks for itself. Let's take a look at his most recent track record in that case. He has a total 5 wins from our last 18 games. Then you reward the coach of the team coming 14th with a contract extension and pay rise? What a joke. You are not fit to be the chairman of our club any longer and I will be voting you out come the elections next year.

On top of this was the nature in which Des Hasler was resigned. You wait until a sluggish win against the Broncos before you announce it even though it was made well before this. A very poorly orchestrated publicity stunt. Very cunning of you.

I hope you've enjoyed bringing the club I love to its knees and not taking any action when required.

Next year cannot come soon enough.

The reply

Hi (name removed),

Thanks for your email.

Can you please provide us with your best contact number and we will get either our CEO, Chairman or COO to give you a call?

Kind Regards,
Bulldogs HQ
Well done

Give them your number

And stick to your guns

Remind them that Des track record at the dogs is terrible

He took over a squad capable of wining the minor premiership in all 3 grades to a club who can't make the top 8 at all

Tell him to look at what flano has done at the sharks in 5 years

Tell him look at the position of both clubs 5 years ago and both clubs now

Then ask him to explain how Des was given a new contract and pay rise

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, they could've just responded with the usual rubbish, so clearly they have got the message that the members are at the end of their tether and they have to step up and demonstrate they are taking us seriously. Credit where it's due, it's not going to be an easy call for them yet they are willing to do it.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just a thought. I wonder if Wahesh got a reply because he is a member of the football club and therefore has a vote in the next elections. All emails from supporters and game day members get thrown in the bin? Politicians only listen to constituents.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask them....

Membership:
How can they justify their membership costs when the product does not reflect it's value?

Coaches:
Why spend so much on Des with such a poor last 18 month record when upcoming coaches such as Dean Pay was available? If the right carrot was dangled in front of him he would have come (don't accept Canberra wouldn't let him go) money talks and opportunity for head coach he would have come, but they wanted Des, why?

Fans:
Why isn't he listening to the biggest investors, the members and fans? We asked for change on and off the field THIS YEAR, we have gone backwards and as Mr Dib has stated the "buck stops with me". Will he stand down if we don't make the finals and take responsibility for the downward spiral the club and team are heading down and not be hypocritical just like he has fought for John Grant to stand down for his poor operations as Commissioner?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if raelene calls tell her that its terrible that she has to take the blame and then ask to speak to her supervisor

if dib calls tell him that its over with hasler and its always going to be an untenable situation this year

if the COO calls, ask them what COO stands for

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh and also ask them what they meant by they are not a reactionary club when referring to what the tigers did to jason taylor

ask them why they consider what the tigers did to be reactionary, like if hasler goes 2 years without making the finals then gets smashed early in the next year the club wouldnt sack him because that would be reactionary?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask them what a 'Memebership' is please as was paraded on the hill at Belmore.
The place is an embarrassment on and off the field and we are expected to support that...i am so disgusted with Haslers resigning and look where we are right now...Newcastle and Tigers are even laughing at this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.