Elliott's Poll

Which Rugby League media personality is the biggest pole?

• Paul Kent

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Buzz Rothfield

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Roy Masters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Weidler

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Andrew Webster

• All of the above

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that we know that the media love talking about Adam's pole. I think its about time we have a poll on the biggest pole media personality in Rugby League.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Legend has it elliott's pole needs 14 liters of blood to maintain its rage

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that we know that the media love talking about Adam's pole. I think its about time we have a poll on the biggest pole media personality in Rugby League.
Lol...I wouldn't poke it my pole.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Andrew Websters not as bad as the 4 above him, so I've had to include in him the "all of the above" option.

Karmichaels. Karmichaels Everywhere!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, it's a toss up of a 3 sided coin.

What irks me is, Paul Kent has gotten on his NRL high horse in the last 2 years, and been super critical of the direction of the game. In truth, he went from someone I did not care much of (if anything, a moderate level of dislike for), to someone I could come to respect.

But then to see him defend this - it has him on par with Oldfield and that turd of human being Weedler.

If we have a Mad Monday next year - anyone else happy to take it off, find the players, and play the role of second wave bodyguards? Full equipped with a carton of eggs?

Im game.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What irks me is, Paul Kent has gotten on his NRL high horse in the last 2 years, and been super critical of the direction of the game. In truth, he went from someone I did not care much of (if anything, a moderate level of dislike for), to someone I could come to respect.

But then to see him defend this - it has him on par with Oldfield and that turd of human being Weedler.

If we have a Mad Monday next year - anyone else happy to take it off, find the players, and play the role of second wave bodyguards? Full equipped with a carton of eggs?

Im game.
Fkn lol count me in!

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Im game.
Wearing Cronulla jerseys while we do it

Status
Not open for further replies.