Official Elliott Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People...
Bringing the law into this drama is irrelevant and way off the mark...
Respect and Honor still means something for most of us, the players and their families !
How could we convince the players wives and our sponsors that Elliott is OK and he's done no wrong ?
We are all grown-ups and know there are people with abnormal fantasies and behavior
I accept it as their choice in life
But I do not accept it as normal way of life !
I also believe...Do not judge, and you will not be judged !!!
But I also believe...One bad apple can spoil the bunch !!!
Well said!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But talking about legal action is maybe taking things a little too far don't you think?
Aren’t we yet to see Anthony Siebold’s identification and legal pursuit of those who said things about him? He was very confident they knew who it was but to my knowledge nothing has happened. I’m not saying anyone has the right to defame others, but you’re right that legal pursuit of such things is hardly a slam dunk.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Elliott would be a mate you’d hate to have. What a dickhead. Absolutely zero excuses for what he did. Don’t care how drunk you are, you dont get with a friends girl. What would you have done in Lichaa’s shoes ?
Elliott is a grub.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aren’t we yet to see Anthony Siebold’s identification and legal pursuit of those who said things about him? He was very confident they knew who it was but to my knowledge nothing has happened. I’m not saying anyone has the right to defame others, but you’re right that legal pursuit of such things is hardly a slam dunk.
Having two solictors and a barrister in the family, I know how often these cases go nowhere and just cost people legal fees with no result or settlement. And then most of the time the lawyers themselves struggle to get their fees paid. So most of the time it's a colossal waste of time for everyone and no one wins.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Having two solictors and a barrister in the family, I know how often these cases go nowhere and just cost people legal fees with no result or settlement. And then most of the time the lawyers themselves struggle to get their fees paid. So most of the time it's a colossal waste of time for everyone and no one wins.
That and:
C2D50B24-5ACD-4F26-A953-0D3A3602FBED.jpeg
:-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haahaahaa. The door squeeked as he slowly opened it. Or it flung open Des Hasler style and flung back in Lichaas face as it bounced off Elliots and Karas () love embrace tangled bodies as they were "Behind the Garage door "
You've been reading too many Barbara Cartland books :grinning: lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You'd laugh if Adam tried to sue anyone from TK and tried to impose a harsher penalty on them than he will get himself lol

Reactions: ATT

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where is behind the garage door? Inside the garage? Outside? Did licha wake up and open the garage door and they were right there?
Well Lichaa is Lebanese, so the garage may not be the garages most people on here are accustomed to, Leb garages are basically granny flats with kitchen, table to eat and a bed. So the bed could of been behind the garage door LOL!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Lichaa is Lebanese, so the garage may not be the garages most people on here are accustomed to, Leb garages are basically granny flats with kitchen, table to eat and a bed. So the bed could of been behind the garage door LOL!!
Haahaahaa

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's statutory declaration and laws and regulations which run under the privacy Act and anti harassment which is legally binding to all factors and factions of Australian business and therefore the internet services to he has commited no crime and therefore every person on the site that has slandered him or commented on us life in anyway could be held accountable for there are actions aka intimidating, harrassment and defamation which would in hindsight make it perfectly reasonable for Elliot to be able to sue you all and any player that this forum has deliberately pulled apart with derogatory comments
Your obviously a relative, friend , or girlfriend
And feel sorry for you if your any of the above you poor thing

Status
Not open for further replies.