Elliott the strongest at the Dogs (according to Lewis)

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Elliott is an animal if you go back and watch the Eels vs Bulldogs game at Bankwest you will see him at his best.
Elliot has one good game and then 10 poor games. Players like him are only around when a club isn't doing to well

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes fucking shit
Lol, he’s an average player who could have been very good.. it just didn’t work for him, he’s very enthusiastic and keen.. but yea that’s about it. Pity really.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, he’s an average player who could have been very good.. it just didn’t work for him, he’s very enthusiastic and keen.. but yea that’s about it. Pity really.
I genuinely dont want him to ever have good games (by his standards) for us. Thats just going to prolong this charade that he benefits the team and see his unworthy bullshit name picked ahead of more talented players.

It was an absolute disgrace the excuse Pay used to drop CHN and keep Elliot in the team.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I genuinely dont want him to ever have good games (by his standards) for us. Thats just going to prolong this charade that he benefits the team and see his unworthy bullshit name picked ahead of more talented players.

It was an absolute disgrace the excuse Pay used to drop CHN and keep Elliot in the team.
Oh 100% I couldn’t agree more, I’m not a fan of Elliott at all lol. And prefer him gone too. Was just making a statement haha.!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh.., 2 in 10 first graders play more than 100 games. He has already played 75, so the next 25 +should tell the story. I am not part of the cheer squad but he deserves the chance if good enough..(as per the coaching staff, not the kennel expertise..)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott a great benchie but not a starter as proven last season

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gotta admit though. Elliot brings a lot of energy to our side when he comes off the bench.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we played Parra every week for 26 rounds Elliot would be a beast. From recent memory He seems to go well against them

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Need endurance and conditioning not just raw power these days, the better movers in this game are strong after 40-60 mins of playing not just short bursts lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like to see the depth on that 300 squat.. I really doubt he’s doing it right

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also big bench is overrated in contact sports. Nice to have but overrated.

gimme a dude who can squat and dead, so they can get the strong leg drive

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Adam fucking Idiot.... lol that is all.