Elliott on SEN's Sportsday

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Elliott (contract situation), Barrett (training, development of players), current roster, the near future and more.

Elliott also said he's happy Holland's gone, aren't we all.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Elliott (contract situation), Barrett (training, development of players), current roster, the near future and more.

Elliott also said he's happy Holland's gone, aren't we all.
So did you listen to the interview? Its just that he clearly states he was going to leave as @Malla has been saying and you keep talking shit and taking pot shots lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So did you listen to the interview? Its just that he clearly states he was going to leave as @Malla has been saying and you keep talking shit and taking pot shots lol
I don't want the thread to derail, but what I'll say on this is I acknowledge that there was interest from the Raiders (before they got CHN) and the Dragons at least. That doesn't change my opinion on Malla tho. I've watched him closely over a year or so and a lot of his information is based on his agendas (what he wants to happen). I'm not going to talk anymore about this and you can believe whoever you want.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want the thread to derail, but what I'll say on this is I acknowledge that there was interest from the Raiders (before they got CHN) and the Dragons at least. That doesn't change my opinion on Malla tho. I've watched him closely over a year or so and a lot of his information is based on his agendas (what he wants to happen). I'm not going to talk anymore about this and you can believe whoever you want.
Well i know for certain he had a great offer from the Dragons so i think we all know who to believe based on his own comments.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well i know for certain he had a great offer from the Dragons so i think we all know who to believe based on his own comments.
Not exactly, Malla said he was a done deal to the Dragons and won't be extending with the Bulldogs. Malla also showed great hatred towards Elliott before and during this period. He also deleted that post (not suspicious at all). Okay, no more :D

Last edited:

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not exactly, Malla said he was a done deal to the Dragons and won't be extending with the Bulldogs. Malla also showed great hatred towards Elliott before and during this period. He also deleted that post (not suspicious at all). Okay, no more :D
Can you please stop commenting. You have said above you will not keep commenting and you keep doing. Integrity?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good when they asked why he loved the dogs and he said blokes like bobcat treated him great when he first signed as a 15 year old. He didnt even know his name but still took time to talk to him.

Shows the value of good senior leaders

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can you please stop commenting. You have said above you will not keep commenting and you keep doing. Integrity?
Integrity of the highest order

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To put that into context he said he’s glad he’s gone because he’s ‘a pest’ and practical joker.

He didn’t sledge him footy wise, regardless of what he might privately think.
Just trying to fit an agenda i guess
hahaha

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oooooof this is the good oil. We have some good years ahead of us with blokes like this in our squad.

praise be unto Bobcat

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All these interviews in the off season have not been kind to Pay's coaching credibility... No one has said a bad word about Pay, but they haven't had to really..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I heard from an insider who helped negotiate the new contract it was between us and the Warriors for Elliott. They offered a little more (might have been something like 20k - 50k from memory) but he decided to remain with us for an upgrade of 50k on his old deal (430K) up to $480K + a car.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Elliot is a polarising player for a few but listening to that is so refreshing to hear. So hard to find loyal players these days and even more so when they are players that rip in every week. He might make mistakes here and there but he’s a genuine bloke who you can tell loves the club. I’d take that anyday over a gun player looking for a pay day. You cant teach heart and if you were another player on our team and you saw what him and Jacko do every week it would make you want to lift as well. Personally I think he will prove a lot of people wrong and will be one of our best players over the next few years