ELLIOT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All effort.... No IQ. I couldn’t believe how many tackles he fell off until someone pointed it out and I started paying close attention. If he is in the leadership group he must set high standards on the training park as he is easily in the bottom half when it comes to ability in our best 17.
The way Pay speaks about Elliott you’d be mistaken for thinking he was a 10 game Origin player.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way Pay speaks about Elliott you’d be mistaken for thinking he was a 10 game Origin player.
We’ve been mediocre for so long that we’ve just accepted players who are just ok

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All effort.... No IQ. I couldn’t believe how many tackles he fell off until someone pointed it out and I started paying close attention. If he is in the leadership group he must set high standards on the training park as he is easily in the bottom half when it comes to ability in our best 17.
Tolman Elliott Jackson.
Cant fault effort ,but zero impact between them

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman and Jackson cant be both starting in the middle. Add Martin on the edge its a midget starting pack. Choose one Tolman or Jackson. Id go Jackson hands down. Move Tolman to bench and start ogden. Id even consider dropping martin and putting rfm in his place.

Starting pack of ogden napa rfm chn and jackson. Its bigger stronger and more aggressive.

Bench of Lewis tolman elliot and faulolo.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many? When and where? He's been the least of our worries this year and always an easy target for this sort of rubbish criticism.

Ok.. Well there was a blatant one in the Warriors game but specifically the one on one with Munster off the scrum that costs us the game.
There's been other's but I will not torture myself trying to find them.

I'm not saying he utter shit like Lichaa but definitely my least fav forward at the moment and definitely not a future captain.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok.. Well there was a blatant one in the Warriors game but specifically the one on one with Munster off the scrum that costs us the game.
There's been other's but I will not torture myself trying to find them.

I'm not saying he utter shit like Lichaa but definitely my least fav forward at the moment and definitely not a future captain.
I think Marley hit it on the head
Elliott is great when we have momentum and a bit of a lead

But sucks balls if we are in a grind or chasing

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman and Jackson cant be both starting in the middle. Add Martin on the edge its a midget starting pack. Choose one Tolman or Jackson. Id go Jackson hands down. Move Tolman to bench and start ogden. Id even consider dropping martin and putting rfm in his place.

Starting pack of ogden napa rfm chn and jackson. Its bigger stronger and more aggressive.

Bench of Lewis tolman elliot and faulolo.
Tolman is a subsaver. Big minute workhorse who needs to start. Going back 3-4 years when there was a lot of people wanting him moved to the bench when we actually had outstanding depth in the forwards I would have preferred him in Reggie’s. His best attribute is his work rate. Take away his big minutes he was not worth having in the side.
Now he is 100% essential with what we have and does our jersey proud every week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tolman is a subsaver. Big minute workhorse who needs to start. Going back 3-4 years when there was a lot of people wanting him moved to the bench when we actually had outstanding depth in the forwards I would have preferred him in Reggie’s. His best attribute is his work rate. Take away his big minutes he was not worth having in the side.
Now he is 100% essential with what we have and does our jersey proud every week.
Yh but there's no point in giving him big minutes when there's no quality in his runs...been much better this season but tonight he was poor. No prop needs to play an entire half anyway, just poor use of the bench.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is one forward in the pack that puts his hand up on 2-3 plays every set and it’s the job of the 9,7,6 to pick the best times to use him. Don’t blame Tolman, blame the playmakers.

Poor use of bench..... tick
No prop needs to play entire half.....tick.
Now that Napa is back Ogden deserves some of Tolmans minutes. We have 2x prop positions so 160 mins a game . In my opinion the below 4 are our best. What share of the 160 would you give them? You can’t be totally premeditated but the below is how i would run it.

Napa 50
Tolman 50
Ogden 40
Fualalo 20

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Last weeks win "Elliott is frigging AMAZING"
This weeks loss "Elliott is fucking SHIT"

#thebipolarkennel

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s more than terrible he’s dead set rubbish

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Makes the team on heart but time is running out for our mediocre players as proper FG players are recruited or are rising from lower grades. Hopefully by the end of the year names like Elliott, Lichaa, Brown, Montoya, quite possibly Holland etc are just memories.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can’t believe Pay only gave Ogden 26 mins. FMD
Ive seen many coaches give new forwards smaller minutes when they start out, and increase them later. Or if we get injuries hes suddenly doing 60+ minutes anyway. I wouldnt read to much into the current usage.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Pay see's a Cam Murray but what we get is a Kane Cleal

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How many? When and where? He's been the least of our worries this year and always an easy target for this sort of rubbish criticism.
He has been fucking shit since the day he made FG. He is one major problem among many.

Toomaga , RFM before injury, chris Smith all deserve spots in front of him. Pay continually choosing him is a hindrance to the team and chance for better players to get a go.