Ladder Champion
Reaction score
11. Thompson
12. Elliot
13. Jacko

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Happy for him to stay if he goes to the edge.
I think we are at our strongest with RFM, To'Omaga and Napa as our bench middles. We need to recruit a beast metre eater up front... God knows where we get one though
I agree with you 100%

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow so where in for another long season
Not if we bring in Brandon Smith (or another top hooker) and Matt Burton (or another promising or experienced half) to partner Foran.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great expecting another 2 years of crap before long dick dong decides to pull his finger out again and starts playing to his potential in another contract year. Whats next Tolman gets another 3 years??? What's that old saying again "a fool and his money are soon parted"? So much for our dwindling / shrinking war chest.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great expecting another 2 years of crap before long dick dong decides to pull his finger out again and starts playing to his potential in another contract year. Whats next Tolman gets another 3 years??? What's that old saying again "a fool and his money are soon parted"? So much for our dwindling / shrinking war chest.
Why are you comparing Elliott and Tolman? That's a night and day comparison. Elliott's our best forward, Tolman's become a hindrance now (still better than Napa overall).

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as I want Elliot back it better be for a club friendly deal otherwise I don’t see the point. If he’s our so called best forward he led us to only a win this season in 8 or so games. It’s clearly time for a clean out.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a solid player but we don't need him and have played better as a team since he was injured. Three years is too much. I don't know why they hand out three year deals to everyone.. Plus he's coming off a lengthy season ending injury..

We could easily replace Elliott from within the current squad and now that's 500k less or so that we have to spend on spine players..

We'll have over a quarter of the cap ($2.5 million) tied up in Jackson, Napa, Thompson and Elliott if this is true and none of them are gamebreakers. It's not the smartest cap management... Especially when we have Topine coming through..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not if we bring in Brandon Smith (or another top hooker) and Matt Burton (or another promising or experienced half) to partner Foran.
It makes it harder to recruit spine players when they've spent $2.5 million on Jackson, Napa, Thompson and Elliott.

Malla

Reaction score
Going by the last 2 weeks I would not be mad at replacing Josh Jackson with Elliot lol

Love JJ but he is just a passenger these days.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same shit where already serving up.
God help the idiots in charge of our recruitment.
Our club has had and IS HAVING difficulty attracting players for several reasons, (one is because we are a basket case which we all know about) the other main reason can not be made public, and its not incompetence by the recruiters.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
People are calling Thompson shit when this flop has been the biggest fkn dud besides Lewis. Watch him resign and go back into cruise control the shit ****

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our club has had and IS HAVING difficulty attracting players for several reasons, (one is because we are a basket case which we all know about) the other main reason can not be made public, and its not incompetence by the recruiters.
Clue or where it can be found?