News Elliot out of all stars

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson's was "only" a broken nose, hardly likely to affect his fitness. RFM's is a fair bit more serious, ankle syndesmosis injury, hopefully not as bad as Foran's, but that's going to set him back some weeks. I haven't heard much about Elliot's ankle injury but it sounded like a small strain, good chance it's just a precaution him not playing.

Go Dogs
The anti g machine we have can help with maintaining cardiovascular fitness when players have minor injuries. And I think I read that RFM has been using it for fitness training and is close to free running again. But still looking at needing assessment before resuming contact work. So I don't expect it to be long until he's in contention again.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The anti g machine we have can help with maintaining cardiovascular fitness when players have minor injuries. And I think I read that RFM has been using it for fitness training and is close to free running again. But still looking at needing assessment before resuming contact work. So I don't expect it to be long until he's in contention again.
Finally getting the right leg fixed next month, I wonder if I asked nicely they would let me use the AlterG a couple of times a week.

Go Dogs