News Elliot out for six weeks

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Relax guys, I just added a few extra words to stir up the Kennel....
I must say this thread made my day. The last few years has been the worst in my personal life and the doggies stuck in the cellar for too long. Why suffer alone when you can go the TK, suffer together with other fans and get some humour along the way to brighten your day.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sad he got hurt, but the word Superstar Forward, MMMMMMMMM
They laughed when people in the know said a young wrestler by the name of Rocky Maivia was a superstar. You know what happened? He went on to become the most eeeelectrifying man in sports entertainment.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one negative about this and that's a whole lot more waddles..
There's an upside to this. Less penalties conceded. Dropped ball stats will remain the same as Captain Butterfingers Waddell replaces Major Butterfingers Elliot.
Can someone tell TB to mention "attacking red zone" to the players and the media? The players have finally caught on to hold on to the ball during "yardage" but that hasn't stopped Waddell from screwing up when we're 3 metres away from scoring.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fingers crossed RFM is back after the break.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm superstar forward Adam Elliott will miss the next six weeks due to a fractured cheekbone.

Elliott was taken from the field during his side’s loss to the Parramatta Eels in the 55th minute after a head clash with Eels five-eighth Dylan Brown.

The tackle busting back-rower failed to return to the field with scans following the match confirming he had suffered a fractured cheekbone.

The 26-year old who has been the Bulldogs most consistent player over the past 3 years, underwent surgery on Monday night and will spend the next six weeks on the sideline.

He wishes to let all long suffering fans know, especially those on the Kennel, that he will be back soon.

FKN LOL..
When did @utility half get a gig in the media?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So there is a God and He loves us!

:p

I hope he has a full recovery, not a quick one, but a full one lol
Yeah, you laugh now.....after a few weeks of Stimson you'll be counting down the days til his return

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm absolute dropkick forward Adam Elliott will miss the next six weeks due to a fractured cheekbone and being found to have flippers for hands.

Elliott was taken from the field during his side’s loss to the Parramatta Eels in the 55th minute after a head clash with Eels five-eighth Dylan Brown, however did not need a HIA as in order to suffer a brain injury, you first need a brain.

The ball dropping, pass pushing back-rower failed to return to the field with scans following the match confirming he had suffered blue balls after being found by Michael Lichaa prior to coitus.

The 26-year old who has been the Bulldogs most consistent embarrassment over the past 3 years, underwent surgery on Monday night and will spend the next six weeks on the sideline much to the delight of The Kennel, except @utility half.

He wishes to let all long suffering fans know, especially those on the Kennel, that he is virtually stealing money from the club and has made a commitment to getting his kit off and making a dick of himself once again on Mad Monday 2021."

@Moedogg i fixed it for ya