Elliot and Hopoate

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa had a good game. He owned Kris throughout the game. Elliot was trash and his tackle without the ball changed the game. Ridiculous play by an experienced player. Deserves to be dropped for that alone.
By his standards he had a good game, but deadset he is the only centre in the competition that does not pass the ball ever. Cotric is literally catching a cold out there, he would not make FG for any other squad except for ours. He needs to go, he's absolutely shocking.

He literally plays the game in slow motion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant teach brains.
Elliots decision making is diabolical at times.
We could have won that game.
Its not all on him but he heavily contributed to the loss.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were never going to win that,our mistake rate is just to high,2 sets of six agains on the 5 th tackle,the last one on our 30 metre line cost us the game

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think Melbourne will take him for smith :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopoate's 2nd best game this year whatever that tells you.

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
You know its definitely not a coach issue what I seen today is a player issue each player exclude a couple just dont know how to play for each other and both Elliot the prick and Hopa the nunce along with Katoas X2 are hurting the CLUB and what it always stood for PRIDE

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have been happy to give baz a go. We have a woeful roster and even half of that is out.

Though deadset if these two retards aren’t replaced next week I’m done. Both Fucking need a spell. Don’t care if we lose again. They are fucked.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopa is the reason we lost the game. ELliot is an absolute fucking moron, but if Hopa passed as soon as he got the ball to cotric, there were atleast 3 tries gone begging there.

If he is re-signed our club is literally signing its death warrant. Even the Cotric try, Hopa bombed that
I agree 110... make it 150%

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
elliot is booked in for brain scans on his return to sydney, hoppa should empty out his locker and call it quits

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played plenty champ, watch the replay he bombed 3 tries by being a hog, pass the ball to cotric and he scores 3 tries today. He even bombed another one where cotric scores the next play from dummy half. Look at the last raiders try, him rushing in and missing the tackle leads to the try.
Okay bro. Disagree. We lost from a poor penalty by Elliot when we were in control. We don't have a nrl standard half to control the game when we were two players up. Hoppa made some bad errors but he also did some things which got us back into the game. He is well passed ans should not be re-signed but he still has moments of class. Apologies if came harsh with the never played etc...I'm a few beers in....

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot was a disgrace.
He was jogging in chase right next to the Raiders try scorer who surged forward and scored. Elliot couldn’t give a fuck.
Last time I felt this disgusted in a player was when Tony Williams was making a joke of our jersey.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have said it for three plus years as most on here will know. Adam Elliot is the dumbest flog to ever pull on a jersey,After that game............nothing has changed.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okay bro. Disagree. We lost from a poor penalty by Elliot when we were in control. We don't have a nrl standard half to control the game when we were two players up. Hoppa made some bad errors but he also did some things which got us back into the game. He is well passed ans should not be re-signed but he still has moments of class. Apologies if came harsh with the never played etc...I'm a few beers in....
All good bro, had a few myself watching that rubbish. Elliott’s penalty turned the game right around and we lost control from that point on. Hoppa has been good in the past but he is finished, he is trying to hard to make himself look good and get another contract. We have a weapon in cotric on the wing and he ain’t getting the ball from hoppa trying to go himself all the time, he throws a few earlier passes today and cotric gets a hat trick.