Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You do realise it says FOREVER! ????

You poor blokes.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugger Cancun, I live in North Narrabeen!
(Yeah, Yeah, Manly territory but the advantage is I'm apparently the only one in the district that isn't a mouth breather and knows the secret of fire...)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bugger Cancun, I live in North Narrabeen!
(Yeah, Yeah, Manly territory but the advantage is I'm apparently the only one in the district that isn't a mouth breather and knows the secret of fire...)
At least we have one of us representing there my bro.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Opposite tbh. with the stomach op I have to chew forever, my brother doesnt chew, he eats more like a duck lol
Daughters 2 dogs are classics with cold sausages. Absolutely do not chew, just hoover them up whole...and only maltese Shih Zhu not Rottweilers or big dogs. Near choke and come back 2 seconds later looking for another one :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Daughters 2 dogs are classics with cold sausages. Absolutely do not chew, just hoover them up whole...and only maltese Shih Zhu not Rottweilers or big dogs. Near choke and come back 2 seconds later looking for another one :grinning:
So my brother is a Shih Zhu? Lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t hate it either. Just prefer the others. I don’t mind homemade pizza but not from restaurants etc. It’s definitely overrated
Brother, nothing beats fresh Lebo Manoush straight out of the bakery oven on a cold winters morning.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t hate it either. Just prefer the others. I don’t mind homemade pizza but not from restaurants etc. It’s definitely overrated
Even woodfired pizza?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's not a lot of love for cake.

i don't eat a lot of cake because, well, i'm fat enough as it is. But who doesn't like cake? I feel like cake right now dammit.
I am such a skip, if it’s “cake” I love a plain old cream and jam sponge cake.

I prefer donuts than cake. Nothing against cake eaters.
Hot cinnamon straight out of the oil...aaaarghhh.and Pineapple donuts.

But there’s also custard tarts, pavlova, matchsticks, choc eclairs and vanilla slices...(somebody stop me..)