Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how the fuck did he even survive let alone walk out of it.

PS. now i know how Michael Jackson turned white.
Pfft, I've been through worse lol

PS was that guy a Dindu that turned white or was he a cracker that turned Dindu?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS speaking of electricity, they warned to be careful when rooting having a defib, your dick becomes a taser and you can shock the chick too lol

True story.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS speaking of electricity, they warned to be careful when rooting having a defib, your dick becomes a taser and you can shock the chick too lol

True story.
So your like dynamo from the running man ? Cool.
images-124.jpg

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it a little green box the size of 12 pack of cans or a much larger 1.5 metre high by 2 metres wide substation?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We are looking for a new rental and one of the places we inspected has one of those large van sized green electrical transformer boxes in the front yard.

Trying to figure out if it's worth the risk or not.
Are they a risk to humans or dogs (cancer/emf/etc??)

• Health concerns?
  • Whining/squealing from transformers?
  • Power fluctuations?
  • Constant electrical workers in our front yard?

I'm not worried visually as there are plants hiding it, but don't want to move in only to realise we have problems. Previous tenant was only in there a month and apparently relocated interstate (or perhaps something with the box and that's the reason being given.

I have very sensitive ears, so any whining/high pitch noises will drive me insane.

@Bad Billy @Hacky McAxe @Zee ... and anyone else smart enough to know this stuff?
I would avoid it but it's only because of safety concerns. This is the reason why:

Sure it's rare but can you imagine the chaos that would cause if it happened right outside your home.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not too much an issue (fire), more likely to have a house fire.

That said its a good bargaining chip as many will be turned off by it being there "not in my yard" "not near my kids" "it'll give me the cancers".

Every house has power into it, and power lines running around them. It's probably safer than overheads.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew a bloke who purchased a block of land at Hoxton park that had a high voltage stanchion in the back yard
He got the block $8k cheaper
The ABC rented his house to shoot a movie about someone who got cancer from EMR
True story

Status
Not open for further replies.