El Masri voted greatest goal kicker of all time

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Even kicking, Halligans stats don't rate against the best or even against El Masris
But he INVENTED the modern kick. And the tee that's used, and he taught el Masri before he turned on him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it this way,
If You invent a new cake, and years later a Chinese guy puts berries on top, are YOU the master of this cake or the Chinese guy that replicated your cake + berries?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he INVENTED the modern kick. And the tee that's used, and he taught el Masri before he turned on him.
LOLLLL so then say that! If that's the precedent then ok @Nasheed Halligan is the "master" LOL who's apprentice flew higher and further.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLL so then say that! If that's the precedent then ok @Nasheed Halligan is the "master" LOL who's apprentice fly higher and further.
chain of events.
1. Halligan invents the goalkicking methoD
2. Halligan teaches a young protege from the middle east named Hazem el Masri, who matches him and goes one better.
3. A few years later, Cleary improves on Hazem by ten percent.

I see Hazem as the middleman between the pioneer and the master. So in what life is Hasan the greatest kicker?
I think in terms of the inventor and OG, you are gravitating towards stats? And he can't win either.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
chain of events.
1. Halligan invents the goalkicking methoD
2. Halligan teaches a young protege from the middle east named Hazem el Masri, who matches him and goes one better.
3. A few years later, Cleary improves on Hazem by ten percent.

I see Hazem as the middleman between the pioneer and the master. So in what life is Hasan the greatest kicker?
I think in terms of the inventor and OG, you are gravitating towards stats? And he can't win either.
While I do believe cleary will probably go down as one of the best ever sharp shooters let's wait to judge him until he surpasses both Halligan and El Masri.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hazem all day everyday.... El masri was extremely consistent throughout his goal kicking career.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I loved the kicking battle between

Halligan
Taylor and
Ridge

3 great goalkickers of the 90’s

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both Halligan and elmasri similar

I think hazem was just as safe as Halligan like a rock buck could find the try line a little easier because he was like a little Corey Thompson elusive..

Halligan was the better goal kicker

the master

like nobody will ever be better then micheal Jordan