Opinion Effort

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So proud of this team,no one can argue the effort that they are putting in,there's a couple of things that o would like the kennels opinion on,one nick Meaney,I just think this guy as hard as he tries is just out of his depth,his posititional play tonight and for most of this year has been terrible,I am sick to death of aidan Tolman take the ball on the 4 th tackle in their attacking 20 every bloody time,is it any wonder we have the worst attacking record in the competition,again I'm proud as punch on the effort,but the stupidity has to stop.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Koroisau comes in and does the same shit with Tolman... honestly I don't know what to say.
What else besides the Cowboys try where Meaney didn't trust his Centre/mark his man didn't you like from his performance? If we're judging every player of 1 mistake then they're almost all horrible.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Koroisau comes in and does the same shit with Tolman... honestly I don't know what to say.
What else besides the Cowboys try where Meaney didn't trust his Centre/mark his man didn't you like from his performance? If we're judging every player of 1 mistake then they're almost all horrible.
Agreed

Meaney was good tonight apart from that read

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So proud of this team,no one can argue the effort that they are putting in,there's a couple of things that o would like the kennels opinion on,one nick Meaney,I just think this guy as hard as he tries is just out of his depth,his posititional play tonight and for most of this year has been terrible,I am sick to death of aidan Tolman take the ball on the 4 th tackle in their attacking 20 every bloody time,is it any wonder we have the worst attacking record in the competition,again I'm proud as punch on the effort,but the stupidity has to stop.
Positional play by Tolman is not his fault, who the fuck else was taking the ball - Meaney aint a winger but thats where he's ended up. His speed on the wing is probably indistutable

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was definitely effort there we just lacked execution and took some wrong options tonight. DWZ was busted and Foran didn’t look much better. If you are in that many tight contests you’re going to end up losing one sooner or later. Even though we have been winning games our attack still hasn’t improved much so hopefully it can receive a major overhaul in the off season.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Meaney's running game has gone next level - his post contact metres went from 2.2 millimetres per game to what seems like 3.3 metres per game. I hope we keep him in the side so he keeps developing.

Last edited:

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
Meaney's running game has gone next level - his post contact metres when tom 2.2 millimetres per game to what feels like 3.3 metres per game. I hope we keep him in the side so he keeps developing.
Agreed

Against the roosters game I thought he was sulking and lacking effort
But his last few mths has been fantastic

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney is safer than Okunbur under the high ball and defensively usually and he does take some good carries out of our own end and he's speed will be handy to chase breaks by the opposition but Tolman yes I'm sick of seeing him taking hit ups near the opposition tryline. Can't Pay fucking tell him not to go near the ball in the opp 20. He hogs it more than our halves and has no chance of scoring or an offload EVER. Just a complete waste of a valuable tackle.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Effort was still there for all to see, just wasn’t as crisp as last week. That disallowed try turned the match. We get awarded that, the momentum is ours an we take that game.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meaney is safer than Okunbur under the high ball and defensively usually and he does take some good carries out of our own end and he's speed will be handy to chase breaks by the opposition but Tolman yes I'm sick of seeing him taking hit ups near the opposition tryline. Can't Pay fucking tell him not to go near the ball in the opp 20. He hogs it more than our halves and has no chance of scoring or an offload EVER. Just a complete waste of a valuable tackle.
And thats it in a nutshell. Its the coaches job to sort it out.