Eff the haters, we’ve improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know when I walked into the toilet to chuck a shit, thought it was just gonna be your typical phone holding shit. But you’ve just made my shit session that much more satisfying.
Glad I could be of service

Hope the shit wasn't a hanger :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol come on bro, you waiting to just beat the easy teams? I mean to beat parra we had to play out of our fkn skin and they’re last on the ladder lol. There’s no improvement. It’s all an illusion
I think you should change your name to Unrealist90

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was some very enterprising play in this game. The way Lichaa runs the ball and splits the defence wide open, the way Holland shuts down any attacking raid like he's the lovechild of Inglis and JMoz, and the way Pay uses the bench strategically to hold back strike players until the dieing moments of the game when the opposition have used up all their interchanges.

The board are doing a superb job of recruiting the biggest names of the 2019 season, and I for one as a fan cannot wait to see us right up as premiership favourites in 2019.

Every other Sydney Shield side should be shitting the bed next year when they play us.
Adelaide bullrams if we dont watch out

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right, cynics. With the right bench rotations, we would have won today!

El-Oh-El

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Compared to Hasler? At least I’m haslers first year we actually improved after a shit year under Moore and our team at that time were a bunch of nobodies essentially and became big names during 2012. We can’t have double standards.
Now pay was tasked with a similar situation, last year was a fkn shit year and was brought in to improve us, we’ve gone backwards to last year!
Des was able to sign players he wanted to fill gaps in our roster. Pay is being forced to release players just so we can get cap compliant, we are still paying fractions of these contracts and creating massive holes in an already incomplete roster.

Des had young players like Kasiano and Barba- who had been earmarked as future stars for years along with experienced and inspirational players like Graham and Ennis.... He had a great forward pack and a much better spine. Pay has over the hill has beens like Foran chewing up large portions of his cap, Des never walked into that sort of mess.

Comparisons between Hasler and Pay that paint Hasler in a favourable light are stupid, imo. There is one reason we are in such a deep hole at the moment- Hasler dug us into it.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des was able to sign players he wanted to fill gaps in our roster. Pay is being forced to release players just so we can get cap compliant, we are still paying fractions of these contracts and creating massive holes in an already incomplete roster.

Des had young players like Kasiano and Barba- who had been earmarked as future stars for years along with experienced and inspirational players like Graham and Ennis.... He had a great forward pack and a much better spine. Pay has over the hill has beens like Foran chewing up large portions of his cap, Des never walked into that sort of mess.

Comparisons between Hasler and Pay that paint Hasler in a favourable light are stupid, imo. There is one reason we are in such a deep hole at the moment- Hasler dug us into it.
Na trust me pay is a shit **** and is not an improvement over Hasler. Don’t get me wrong Hasler is guilty for plenty as is Raelene and din, but I’m judging individuals on their individual actions. Pay is a failure. If he gets us a premiership I’ll happily change my name to the retardedrealist, but until then. Pay is a shit cuntarian

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na trust me pay is a shit **** and is not an improvement over Hasler. Don’t get me wrong Hasler is guilty for plenty as is Raelene and din, but I’m judging individuals on their individual actions. Pay is a failure. If he gets us a premiership I’ll happily change my name to the retardedrealist, but until then. Pay is a shit cuntarian
Hmmm, retarderealist has a certain ring to it
721.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha that’s not enough of a commitment... if you’re that adamant he’s shithouse, you should agree to get a tattoo of his face on your bum if he ever leads us to a premiership.....

He’ll never dig us into as deep a hole as the mad, cash splashing statistician..... if he ever fucks our roster to the extent Des has, I’ll change my name to utility halfwit.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I gave up I wouldn’t be ranting. When people give up they don’t rant.
At the same time, I’m just a random on a forum lol if I give up or not will have no impact lol.
But I’m definitely not giving up. Just coz I’m wanting pay gone doesn’t mean I don’t support the dogs.
You’re a shit supporter all you do is whinge ****, guarantee you were the weasel who never made the starting team in any sports you played dumb little girl

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s definitely a lot they need to improve on as a team an as individuals etc.. both games prior to this I thought we did really well and were on the improvement..

Tonight we lacked some polish etc, It’s bloody tough at the moment. I reckon next year will be a lot better An should be, but it’s going to take something special to be a top 8 side again anytime soon. Maybe I will be proven wrong An hope to hell I am.

I’m riding this disappointment just like you all are an it’s hard to stay positive but we’ve got no choice An can only sit Back an watch until it gets better.
If we have Michael Lichaa as our starting 9 next season we will not be any better.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so last week we were told by pay that we’ve improved greatly especially with last weeks performance albeit losing in the last 8 mins but that was coz the wind was blowing the wrong way and the grass was too green.
We improved again this week and can not wait to see how much we’ve improved next week!!!!
Exciting times guys.
Pay is a fkn dog of war
too much emphasis is put on winning, sport is meant to be fun.. Seriously what messages are we sending our kids it's no wonder there are still wars in this world

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
too much emphasis is put on winning, sport is meant to be fun.. Seriously what messages are we sending our kids it's no wonder there are still wars in this world
Maybe at kids level

But this is the big league
It’s all about winning

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe at kids level

But this is the big league
It’s all about winning
If you watch sport just to win then you're missing out on the fun . It should be like listening to music, enjoying the beat, the tune and not just waiting for the final chorus to happen.

Ps yknow I'm tounge in cheek

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hence mans game, a female won’t understand

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis cost us the game again hasn't taking control of the team yet maybe round 26 it might click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.