Eff the haters, we’ve improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so last week we were told by pay that we’ve improved greatly especially with last weeks performance albeit losing in the last 8 mins but that was coz the wind was blowing the wrong way and the grass was too green.
We improved again this week and can not wait to see how much we’ve improved next week!!!!
Exciting times guys.
Pay is a fkn dog of war

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There was some very enterprising play in this game. The way Lichaa runs the ball and splits the defence wide open, the way Holland shuts down any attacking raid like he's the lovechild of Inglis and JMoz, and the way Pay uses the bench strategically to hold back strike players until the dieing moments of the game when the opposition have used up all their interchanges.

The board are doing a superb job of recruiting the biggest names of the 2019 season, and I for one as a fan cannot wait to see us right up as premiership favourites in 2019.

Every other Sydney Shield side should be shitting the bed next year when they play us.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yknow we keep making small yknow improvements every week yknow
Yknow the boys putting in a good effort yknow, just not getting there with the excution, yknow?
Yknow I think we are getting their, good gameplan each week yknow, just keep building.
Proud of the boys yknow, they played well against a top 4 side yknow.

Pay, most likely^^

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahhh Realist90 my man

Satire will get you very far :tearsofjoy:
Satire? Please do not undermine the improvements stated factually by pay. Don’t be distracted by on field results and the actual facts as that’s not what’s important.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so last week we were told by pay that we’ve improved greatly especially with last weeks performance albeit losing in the last 8 mins but that was coz the wind was blowing the wrong way and the grass was too green.
We improved again this week and can not wait to see how much we’ve improved next week!!!!
Exciting times guys.
Pay is a fkn dog of war
You been unfair, Pay improves every week, lol

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be completely honest we've actually been playing well as of late. Probably would have beaten the raiders and been much closer to souths today if holland didn't constantly get burned on the outside

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be completely honest we've actually been playing well as of late. Probably would have beaten the raiders and been much closer to souths today if holland didn't constantly get burned on the outside
to be completely honest, anyone can say “probably would have” it’s what losers say. And we are not losers.
Pay has instilled a lethal dog of war attitude. The only reason we’ve lost is because the oppositions aren’t fair in letting our players have room to play. If they give us room to play we will win the games.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yknow we keep making small yknow improvements every week yknow
Yknow the boys putting in a good effort yknow, just not getting there with the excution, yknow?
Yknow I think we are getting their, good gameplan each week yknow, just keep building.
Proud of the boys yknow, they played well against a top 4 side yknow.

Pay, most likely^^
Pay is slowly becoming Gil Gunderson

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will get easier games. We have improved but not expecting us to beat the top teams yet

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think the following players have all been great this year.

.........ClaY Priest
............'
............Kerrod Holland
.......KieraN Foran
...Marcelo MOntoya
....Matt FraWley

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the following players have all been great this year.

.........ClaY Priest
............'
............Kerrod Holland
.......KieraN Foran
...Marcelo MOntoya
....Matt FraWley
D - pay
O - is
G - a
S - great

O - tolerant
F - totally

W - bulldog
A - DNA
R - coach

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be completely honest, anyone can say “probably would have” it’s what losers say. And we are not losers.
Pay has instilled a lethal dog of war attitude. The only reason we’ve lost is because the oppositions aren’t fair in letting our players have room to play. If they give us room to play we will win the games.
Doesn't make the comment any less true. What do u expect from a side with two kids in the halves and half the nsw cup side?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will get easier games. We have improved but not expecting us to beat the top teams yet
Lol come on bro, you waiting to just beat the easy teams? I mean to beat parra we had to play out of our fkn skin and they’re last on the ladder lol. There’s no improvement. It’s all an illusion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't make the comment any less true. What do u expect from a side with two kids in the halves and half the nsw cup side?
I expect the coach to adapt or resign as he’s a shit **** :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exciting times guys.
Pay is a fkn dog of war
I am seeing signs that this team is there to play. They are inexperienced in some areas, but learning fast. Today should have been a walk in the park for the Bunnies, but they had to earn the points; and we came damned close to scoring more tries. Had Tolman's try been awarded - and let's face it, it would have been a Bunnies' try for sure- we would have had them on the ropes. I expected a 40+ humiliation, but there was no letting up by the pups. The commentators were full of the "pride of the game" love fest the NRL has sanctioned for the bunnies, but you couldn't say there was no pride in the Dogs team today.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am seeing signs that this team is there to play. They are inexperienced in some areas, but learning fast. Today should have been a walk in the park for the Bunnies, but they had to earn the points; and we came damned close to scoring more tries. Had Tolman's try been awarded - and let's face it, it would have been a Bunnies' try for sure- we would have had them on the ropes. I expected a 40+ humiliation, but there was no letting up by the pups. The commentators were full of the "pride of the game" love fest the NRL has sanctioned for the bunnies, but you couldn't say there was no pride in the Dogs team today.
One could look at that and say. If we had a competent coach, the pride would have paid off and would actually won the match.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
One could look at that and say. If we had a competent coach, the pride would have paid off and would actually won the match.
You can't expect a Nissan Cedric to outgun a Ferrari. Look at the team lists and ask yourself - "how could we beat that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.