No Source Ediq Ambrosyev - Gun Hooker/Signed

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, being tracked is a real threat for me. You are a good case in point. You follow me around on just about every comment I make. No wonder I’m careful. I don’t want you popping up and irritating me while I’m trying to find the ripest tomatoes.,
Since we're making shit up....I over heard SmElliott say to his wife “I bet you can’t say something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time.”
His wife replied “Adam you have the biggest penis out of all your friends. That's including Michael ” :grinning:

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently we have signed this kid from under the Titans noses.

He is from Christchurch (NZ) and plays for Tweeds’ and has made the QLD under 16s and 18s

I have a mate that is involved in league circles in QLD who told me and said ‘He is going to crack the big time sooner than later and this will be a moment the Titans will rue for years.

Just passing it on, so don’t @Me if he turns out to be Lichaa v2 with abit of Katoa
From Christchurch so have Qld dodged his papers like they did with Ronaldo Mulitalo? :tearsofjoy: So he must go ok if they are fudging residency to get him to play?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Since we're making shit up....I over heard SmElliott say to his wife “I bet you can’t say something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time.”
His wife replied “Adam you have the biggest penis out of all your friends. That's including Michael ” :grinning:
How cheeky of you, Vlasnik, where are your manners?

I never make things up. It goes against my upbringing. I wasn’t even allowed to read fictional books.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, being tracked is a real threat for me. You are a good case in point. You follow me around on just about every comment I make. No wonder I’m careful. I don’t want you popping up and irritating me while I’m trying to find the ripest tomatoes.,
Take your cat with you for protection. By the way you should have named him Napa! (but that would have been cruel)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s going into Flegg then hopefully progresses from there

So yes we still need to sign the Cheese

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So if he's so promising why is he playing in the Sydney shield? I'm a bit confused.. wtf is going on..
Type of contract he’s on atm. Bloke who wants him to go into the top 30 also said he can’t, for now. Did say he could train with them though and he should start asap.

Wanted to bring him down to the Dogs system years ago, but Crusher was not interested. That’s how long ago it was if Crusher had a say.

Seems we’ve had eyes on him for a long time.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From Christchurch so have Qld dodged his papers like they did with Ronaldo Mulitalo? :tearsofjoy: So he must go ok if they are fudging residency to get him to play?
Nope, Ediq represented QLD U12 so no issues there.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So this kid will be ready when? 2026?