No Source Ediq Ambrosyev - Gun Hooker/Signed

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Playing for Rams in the Sydney Shield 2021.

HOOKER

EdiqAmbrosyev

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously been in Sydney for a little while then ..or was in June

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Playing for Rams in the Sydney Shield 2021.

HOOKER

EdiqAmbrosyev
thats my local team, mate played hooker against him, ill ask how he went

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So its bullshit then aye
No, being tracked is a real threat for me. You are a good case in point. You follow me around on just about every comment I make. No wonder I’m careful. I don’t want you popping up and irritating me while I’m trying to find the ripest tomatoes.,

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope he has been signed for more than 2 years. It will take 2 years for him to transition to first grade.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Which supermarket? I know where Gould lives and I know the local supermarkets, not that I have ever seen him in any of them, I have seen his wife June there a few times.

Always a Bulldog
I saw Gus at a grocery store in Sydney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I saw Gus at a grocery store in Sydney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I was going to post this but couldn't be fucked :tearsofjoy:

RabiedDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The @nrl_bulldogs have signed one of Queensland’s most promising hookers, Ediq Ambrosyev, who was contracted to the Gold Coast Titans while playing for Tweed Seagulls. The Palm Beach Currumbin SHS product represented the @qldmaroons in their U16’s and U18’s campaigns and was apart of the Seagulls team that won the Mal Meninga Cup in 2019 which included NRL players Xavier Coates, Reece Walsh, Broncos youngster Brendan Piakura and recent Gold Coast debutant Toby Sexton. Ambrosyev was awarded man-of-the-match honours in the 2019 decider. He is definitely one to watch and we hope he has a long future in the blue and white! #proudtobeabulldog Image1628676988.157063.jpg

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
How old is he, any chance of playing next year?

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The man who signed him the day he turned 15 thinks he should go straight into The Dogs top 30. Says he excels at both FB and the halves but is a potential superstar at hooker.