No Source Ediq Ambrosyev - Gun Hooker/Signed

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Without turning into an NBA thread, Anyone who turns down USD$84M playing alongside one of history’s best all time players whose roster gives him a very realistic opportunity at a Championship ring to only reject the deal = epic moron. Karma having to now settle for USD5.9M, mind you, still good coin for mere mortals
Yeah I wish he took that offer so he wouldn't be on the Celtics and he'd cap fuck the Lakers for four years.

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Quite interesting because it isn't like the Titans are well stocked in that position. Definitely keen to see how he performs!
The Titans (like a lot of other clubs) are very keen to sign Brandon Smith. He has family in the area and would like to move back to SE Queensland.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How funny is that about Schroder. Was laughing with my wife about it this morning. What a clown!!

Hope this guy turns out but I am over is signing this nobodies, claiming they are the next big thing, buying into the hype then have them flame out spectacularly
Only thing is atleast we are after juniors. For a long time there we weren’t even looking at decent players.

And yeh. Schroder was a fool. Turned down 21 million because he wanted what was “fair”. Signed on for 5.7 million after wanting 10 million. But Celtics didn’t even want to give him that so they don’t pay more tax :p literally pissed away 79 million :p hope someone shows that to the cheese :p

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Titans (like a lot of other clubs) are very keen to sign Brandon Smith. He has family in the area and would like to move back to SE Queensland.
There’s plenty of speculation on the Cheese but there is some comfort for fans in Sleepy’s early mail, he has zero reason to dish up porkies and has been absolutely pinpoint with his info to date. Things change so you never quite know but it’s good to remain positive, he’d be a massive pickup!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've always hated Schroeder. I couldn't believe he turned that deal down. As a Celtics fan I hate it that we signed him. But I laughed when I saw it was only for $6 million when he turned down $20 million a season
You got a bargain. He is a 6th man of the year contender every year on about 1/4-1/3 of his worth.

And a plus side for you will be he should rip the lakers apart next game :p

But yeh. Something about him is annoying.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he goes well haven’t heard of him personally but good to see Gould already focusing on signing juniors elsewhere too many dogs juniors popping up at other clubs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You got a bargain. He is a 6th man of the year contender every year on about 1/4-1/3 of his worth.

And a plus side for you will be he should rip the lakers apart next game :p

But yeh. Something about him is annoying.
I just hate his game. He's a massive hog who is very inefficient and he has way too much swagger for someone so average. But the C's had no cap space so to get him for the MLE isn't bad business.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Won't happen. Gus loves Elliott. Is mad for him, in his exact words. He told me when I bumped into him at the supermarket.
Which supermarket? I know where Gould lives and I know the local supermarkets, not that I have ever seen him in any of them, I have seen his wife June there a few times.

Always a Bulldog

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which supermarket? I know where Gould lives and I know the local supermarkets, not that I have ever seen him in any of them, I have seen his wife June there a few times.

Always a Bulldog
LOL he's taking the piss mate. He's used that joke a couple of times. As if Gus would ever be caught dead talking to Nasheed in a friggin supermarket