Eddie Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
There were complaints about Eddie Maguire helping the contestant throughout the show on Millionaire on Monday Night.

The guy says he is just guessing them as he goes along... and everytime he guesses the answer, eddie gets excited before he locks in the answer.

Now the guy is on $500,000 and is only one question away from winning the million dollars.

Im sure everybody wont forget to what happened to that guy in the UK when he cheated to win the Million pounds a few years ago.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its cause he isnt the normal contestant, its some charity group
MB

W

Winston Smith

eddie's cool. i lived in melbourne for eight years and know a lot about him. he's from outer northern suburb of melbourne called broadmeadows and he is what they call " a brodie boy" which means DO NOT **** WITH THEM. broadmeadows is bit like campbelltown here is sydney. very poor suburb, a lot immigrants and lower working class. honest and hard working people which this current govt is f7cking around. he's half scottish half irish and he always tell it like it is.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Saw the story on A current affair and soudned like a mountain made out of a mole hill.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they stopped just before the million dollar question????

well that would do very well for next weeks ratings then;)

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
eddies a complete knob.. he thinks he's too good for everyone, even his own wife tried to run him down with the car

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
eddies a complete knob.. he thinks he's too good for everyone, even his own wife tried to run him down with the car
she is trying to kill him so she can take control of collingwood and his millions of dollars hehe

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Game said:
she is trying to kill him so she can take control of collingwood and his millions of dollars hehe
...or she could go in jail...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I like Eddie. He's upfront and says things as they are.

I gots no beef.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its obvious Eddie the mal helped him out..

Every question the guy said was followed by 'are u sure?''' and usually if they were wrong right, he'd lock it in str8 away...

The guys an idiot he gave away every question

i bet the contestants laffing right now...grrr

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats whats funni..

as soon as he was going for the final qu..

the buzzer rings :D

so they have a whole week now to figure out the hardest question...and knowing how rigged the show is they will do just that..

lol

A

atomic_crimson

well thats it...they want people to watch it... it bumps the ratings

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wrong lol

yer i know they think we are stupid

i aint watchin next week 2 see another loser on who wants 2 b a millionaire pfft

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
fp11 said:
eddie's cool. i lived in melbourne for eight years and know a lot about him. he's from outer northern suburb of melbourne called broadmeadows and he is what they call " a brodie boy" which means DO NOT **** WITH THEM. broadmeadows is bit like campbelltown here is sydney. very poor suburb, a lot immigrants and lower working class. honest and hard working people which this current govt is f7cking around. he's half scottish half irish and he always tell it like it is.
broady, man that place is a ghetto.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Eddie. Alot of people dont like him though. They're probably jealous. I guess no one likes a successful businessman.

Christabella

Reaction score
K E said:
I like Eddie. Alot of people dont like him though. They're probably jealous. I guess no one likes a successful businessman.
No, it's not him personally, no one likes Collingwood - from their president down to their waterboys. This is why I don't like Eddie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.