Eddie Hall deadlifts 500kg

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Insane, you can see blood coming out of his nose and how his body goes into shock after it.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes becauae when you deadlift you have to increase internal pressure by holding your breath. Otherwise you will not even make the bar budge. Sometimes you can burst blood vessels doing this and become light headed. Can be extremely dangerous and risk not worth the reward

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because he can?

Fucking huge lift
I went to the gym once but I didn't like it much because the weights were heavy and hard to lift up..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Farrkkk 6'3" and 181kgs... he doesn't look that tall!

Not suprised to see him being featured in Worlds Strongest Man competition... (came 4th in 2015).

I wonder how that lift compares to WSM winners though.. by this I mean could they also do it but opt out due to danger, or is this bloke just that strong.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Farrkkk 6'3" and 181kgs... he doesn't look that tall!

Not suprised to see him being featured in Worlds Strongest Man competition... (came 4th in 2015).

I wonder how that lift compares to WSM winners though.. by this I mean could they also do it but opt out due to danger, or is this bloke just that strong.
WSM is strength plus endurance so its not exactly who can lift the most weight in one go. A few others tried this lift but couldn't do it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Shit that was crazy and probably pretty silly the way he fully understands the sudden rise and drop in blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.