Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was going to do this after the barbie but I couldn't wait.

I know they don't want the credit and done this from the goodness of their hearts but if it wasn't for these 2 blokes, none of this would of been possible. Between them they planned everything, organised everything, got the word out to everyone and Blue&White and his wonderful wife are even catering this shin-dig.

People might think a barbie is easy but these guys took time out of their own busy lives to help a brother out, and I am forever in their debt.

Everyone deserves a big thank you for their support but these 2 champions have gone above and beyond. I am truly blessed knowing all of you and having your support and i want you to know you have a friend for life in me.

So please, tomorrow go up to Eric and Simon and thank them with a massive hug.

Can't wait till tomorrow, i hope you all have a ball and enjoy everyone's company. I know I will.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eric and Simon, you two are legends and wish there were more people like you in this world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS Eric and Simon - i don't give a f*** what you guys say to me, I'm singing your praises you humble c***s lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brilliant work boys, take my hat off to you blokes!!!!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers guys - i'm crying right now (but that is because I have just finished cutting enough onion to feed a small army), still I am touched.

Thanks Assassin -

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, I have a completely different view of this entire community after what I've witnessed these last few days here.

On one hand it's sad to think to survive in this world you need a lot of money, but on the other hand it's great to see a bunch of strangers join together to make a man and his family's life realistically last. This is a man's life we're talking about here, and a bunch of keyboard warriors (All respect) have made a real difference.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. I want to see lots of pics!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cheers guys - i'm crying right now (but that is because I have just finished cutting enough onion to feed a small army), still I am touched.

Thanks Assassin -
Thank you brother.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Congrats ecca and B&W for the work you guys both did for Assassin

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great work by Ecca and B&W.

Have a great day tomorrow Assassin.

I feel disappointed I can't make it tomorrow but will put my hand up to help with the next bbq (which hopefully won't be too far away).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The real question is.. When this goes to Hollywood, who will play Eddie/Assassin?

Great work guys.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Assassin, do you personally know/have you ever met Eric or Simon?

If not, how the hell can a useless man in Obama win a Nobel Peace Prize over these true deserving winners?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and to brighten everyones day even more, bulldogs_fan is permabanned for mod abuse, 24 hrs after returning from a ban for one.

You'll find none of his posts here, and to the forum he "does not exist".

On another note, I've been on the email train and BlueNWhite & Ecca have been amazing in the amount of work they have done to get this event off the ground. Whilst I won't be attending tomorrow, I'll definitely try and make it to Eds "after heart" party :grinning:

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just when you think there is no good in this world...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the kennels having are barbie
And bulldogs_fans in the bin

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahah why is he binned?

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good Ed. I feel embarrassed and really don't want the recognition.

In life we often focus on the materialist things we don't have instead of what we do have. We take for granted having a perfectly functioning heart which you don't have.

Good people are hard to come by and you are one of them. Hope tomorrow and this fundraiser goes a long way to making life better for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.