Far cry primal
Dirt rally
???????
I pretty much have everything else.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is sims transgender edition coming out you may be interested in you start as a male take hormone tablets get breast enlargements and the full op .you then nurse yourself back to full health and start the game as a woman .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's stupid bro. If you want a game with breast enlargements, just get Saints Row 3. You can make a woman with knockers so big that you'll actually get turned off them lol. Check out the one I made. At the 1:40 mark, you can actually see her big fat boobs wobble from side to side :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
That's stupid bro. If you want a game with breast enlargements, just get Saints Row 3. You can make a woman with knockers so big that you'll actually get turned off them lol. Check out the one I made. At the 1:40 mark, you can actually see her big fat boobs wobble from side to side :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You need to get laid

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What games should I get out of these?
Assassins creed syndicate
The division
Need for speed
Fallout 4
Far cry primal
Dirt rally
???????
The Division - Mainly coop/multiplayer.
Dirt Rally - f**king AMAAAAAAAZZZZZINNGG!!!
Need for Speed / ACS - I've got but haven't played.
FCP - was meant to be average.
Fallout 4 - haven't played but meant to be brilliant.

For what platform are we talking btw?

There is sims transgender edition coming out you may be interested in you start as a male take hormone tablets get breast enlargements and the full op .you then nurse yourself back to full health and start the game as a woman .
Yeah you could do that anyway.

I remember I used to either burn alive all my sisters families in the game (deleted the doors, added lots of wooden furniture, and lit the fireplace!).. either that or slowly turn her characters gay so she didn't click.

When she found out she'd lose her shit lol...

Ahh those were the days.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Division - Mainly coop/multiplayer.
Dirt Rally - f**king AMAAAAAAAZZZZZINNGG!!!
Need for Speed / ACS - I've got but haven't played.
FCP - was meant to be average.
Fallout 4 - haven't played but meant to be brilliant.

For what platform are we talking btw?

Yeah you could do that anyway.

I remember I used to either burn alive all my sisters families in the game (deleted the doors, added lots of wooden furniture, and lit the fireplace!).. either that or slowly turn her characters gay so she didn't click.

When she found out she'd lose her shit lol...

Ahh those were the days.
Only the best console bro the ps4 I haven't got time for pretender consoles like the Xbox one

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure 99% of men who bought this game did the same thing.
Hmmmmm not sure about that. But ummmm things are making sense a bit now. First a video game chick turns you on and your avatar is big tits anime girls?

Wahesh

Reaction score
THEIR NAMES ARE LEONA HEIDERN AND MAI SHIRANUI FFS.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hmmmmm not sure about that. But ummmm things are making sense a bit now. First a video game chick turns you on and your avatar is big tits anime girls?
THEY ARE FIGHTING GIRLS

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Only the best console bro the ps4 I haven't got time for pretender consoles like the Xbox one
Nice.. I've got XB360/PC/PS4.

I keep most of my driving games on PC though and mainly have interactive thriller/horror/adventure games on the PS4.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Driver San Francisco is easily the best driving game I've ever played, and one of the greatest games I've ever played period! In fact I rate it higher than GTA 4 in terms of driving, about on par with GTA San Andreas as a whole.

Probably on the Hitman series is better.

Now as far as older games go, I'm a pixpert (pixel expert) and LOVE old 8 and 16 bit classic games.

Sega >>> Nintendo

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What games should I get out of these?
Assassins creed syndicate
The division
Need for speed
Fallout 4
Far cry primal
Dirt rally
???????
The Division is pretty good but only worth it if you play coop. On your own it gets a bit repetitive and boring. Fallout 4 is brilliant if you have a lot of time on your hands. It's a massive time sink. AC: Syndicate is great if you like Assassin's Creed games if you haven't already played too much Assassin's Creed. Haven't played the rest of them but I heard Far Cry Primal is a little boring.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice.. I've got XB360/PC/PS4.

I keep most of my driving games on PC though and mainly have interactive thriller/horror/adventure games on the PS4.
You need to get uncharted 4 if you haven't got it already bro great game and graphics are out of this world.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a look at the EB Sale today. There's some stupid stuff there. Plants V Zombies is $20 everywhere. EB Games have it listed as $99.99 50% off

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a look at the EB Sale today. There's some stupid stuff there. Plants V Zombies is $20 everywhere. EB Games have it listed as $99.99 50% off
Hahaha yeah some of their stuff on sale still isn't as cheap as other places. I picked up fallout 4 and dying light today and they didn't give me a new packet just the new cd I full had a sook Coz I'm ocd like that, I'm im buying new I want the packet new so I went to another eb games store and said I'm buying these as a gift can you swap for new the other store were out of new stock apparently they said no worries.
Anyways I'm gonna take back dying light couldn't get into it, gonna swap it for far cry primal

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah some of their stuff on sale still isn't as cheap as other places. I picked up fallout 4 and dying light today and they didn't give me a new packet just the new cd I full had a sook Coz I'm ocd like that, I'm im buying new I want the packet new so I went to another eb games store and said I'm buying these as a gift can you swap for new the other store were out of new stock apparently they said no worries.
Anyways I'm gonna take back dying light couldn't get into it, gonna swap it for far cry primal
I love Dying Light. It takes a while to get fully into but it's a lot of fun. Hopefully Primal is good. There has been a lot of complaints but the general consensus is that it's too much like the other far cry games. But I loved the other Far Cry games.

Status
Not open for further replies.