News Eastwood Tweet regarding @BuzzRothfield

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This also stinks so much like the sbw drama... young gifted and played in our juniors and then wants to do the runner for more $

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never a truer word spoken. He was absolutely elated to be involved in our Intrust side and he never once complained about being there.

He was very emotional at Leichhardt on GF day and he stayed on the field and spoke to fans for a long time afterwards so much so that they sent out someone to get him into the sheds.In my eyes I felt he was hoping that the moment would never end and I get that because it must be such a hollow feeling that that is all there is, there will never be that moment of belonging to a team that you have invested 9 years of your playing career and 167 first grade games in afterwards.

Guys with a mindset like him don't come along too often and I am truly saddened that it seems he will never be destined to wear the blue and white again.

We should offer him a deal of some description but I am beginning to wonder if his health is the main sticking point. The club played gently gently with him throughout the heart scare and it was only through a Dr okay that he returned to the field. Pretty sure that if the chance arose they would ( pardon the pun) offer him a deal in a heartbeat.
Paid his own transfer fee to come back to the dogs from super league have loved him ever since bleeds blue and white should at least have been offered minimum contract

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rothfield loves this type of stuff he stirs it all up and get attention from it and that brings clicks to his articles. He's a professional troll.
Fighting with the media is like wrestling with a pig, at the end of it all you will both be covered in shit , the only difference is the pig/journalist loves it..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And if it's an open-air cremation the fumes would be enough to keep anyone within the vicinity wasted for years
If Buzz ever get gets cremated, it'll be like one of those fires that burns for a million days.

Along with our current modest cap space this allows excess space to sign:

Martin Taupau - Manly will pay part of the freight
Sam kasiano - Melbourne will pay most of the freight
Dylan Walker - Manly Pay part of the freight
Sean Johnson - warriors pay part of the freight
Korisou - Manly will pay part of the freight

Maybe even another outside back or fringe FG half/hooker.
Taupau - will go to the Roosters if anywhere (as a replacement for Napa).
Kasiano - was lazy when he was here, why the hell would we want him back!
Walker - fucking hate him and he he/she/tranny brother.
Johnson - more injury prone than Foran and Tedesco combined.
Korisau - smashed his foot to pieces and has a 4-6 month recovery and questions if he'll ever be any good again.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
IF we have a lazy 100k sitting around before season 2019 and nothing on the radar than throw the man another season. His influence and doggies heart would be great to the younger boys!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly wish we could re sign him for a year on a minimun wage for experience and just a quality bench spot. Eastwood very much impressed me this season and I believe he has a year in him!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly wish we could re sign him for a year on a minimun wage for experience and just a quality bench spot. Eastwood very much impressed me this season and I believe he has a year in him!
Do they still have match payments? If not, make him forward manager or any title just to have him around the boys.

Top bloke on and off the field, good role model.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Buzz ever get gets cremated, it'll be like one of those fires that burns for a million days.

Korisau - smashed his foot to pieces and has a 4-6 month recovery and questions if he'll ever be any good again.
Lol you’re across it all! Who are your suggested signings?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This also stinks so much like the sbw drama... young gifted and played in our juniors and then wants to do the runner for more $
Because they aren't men, they are fucking boys with no sense of honour or dignity.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It makes no difference who I suggest. The club won't get them.

I can see us ending up with like Klemmer being swapped for a shitty Matautia and a Safiti.
I can see us ending up with like Foran being swapped for Lloyd Perrett.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If we can't keep Klemmer, his departure will happen if there is a major players swap !!!
Taupau wants to come back to Canterbury and Canterbury wants him, but if he ends up at the Rorters we will be interested in Napa and he might end up with us.
Foran to Manly...could only happen if there is a player swap...Foran <>Taupau ???
We could Loose...Klemmer, Foran and Hopoate.
Gain...Taupau or Napa, A gun center can't name, A half...could it be Johnson or Moses ?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It makes no difference who I suggest. The club won't get them.

I can see us ending up with like Klemmer being swapped for a shitty Matautia and a Safiti.
I can see us ending up with like Foran being swapped for Lloyd Perrett.
That would be the ultimate insult :rage:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Regarding kasiano, last year he was the ONLY attacking spark in our team.

Watch all the games. Graham and Tolman start = us getting bent over until Kasiano came on and provided go forward. We never scored until he came on man. For real. I remember vividly just crying the first 20 minutes because we would always be down 12-0. Then we would peg one back before half time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Watch all the games. Graham and Tolman start = us getting bent over until Kasiano came on and provided go forward. We never scored until he came on man. For real. I remember vividly just crying the first 20 minutes because we would always be down 12-0. Then we would peg one back before half time.
I may be over-reading it, but it seems that he played with heart for us and for the money for Melbourne.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I just don't see him coming back, and if he does it'll be one of two Kasiano's returning:
1. Post Storm 130kg Kasiano who lasted about 10 minutes a game before being out on his feet.
2. Current Storm Kasiano who has lost all impact.

Plus isn't he on a bajillion a season with Storm, and finished the year in reserves?

I'd approach Kenny Bromwich as he's only signed on 2019 and 2020.

We'll probably end up with like Tamou or some shit.

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score

kaz was our main attacking weapon at one stage lol.i like him to be an impact player of the bench.would be a good signing as hes a proven bench impact forward.you need different chemistry in a pack.workers,ballplayers,bullies etc.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
kaz was our main attacking weapon at one stage lol.i like him to be an impact player of the bench.would be a good signing as hes a proven bench impact forward.you need different chemistry in a pack.workers,ballplayers,bullies etc.
Kasiano went downhill when the shoulder charge was banned. He used to destroy blokes and intimidate them. But when the shoulder charge went he lost all impact. Then Storm slimmed him down and he'd hitup the ball, make 5m and get pushed back 2.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kasiano went downhill when the shoulder charge was banned. He used to destroy blokes and intimidate them. But when the shoulder charge went he lost all impact. Then Storm slimmed him down and he'd hitup the ball, make 5m and get pushed back 2.
That's rubbish. He went downhill when he got unfit and couldn't play many minutes. Shoulder charge or no shoulder charge

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano went down hill when he lost weight.

Sign him up, get him a 3rd party deal with KFC and he will be better than before