Eastwood No Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
i was going to start a new thread a mnth or so ago but was scared everyone would bite my head off but here it goes. my mate spoke with todd greenburg at his daughters soccer match the other day and this is wat he reported back. he said hodgkinson was a done deal, he said ryan, patten and hickey would be in england next year(had no idea with hickey), he said blair will not be released. he said eastwood will be back next year with us. apparently matua is a 50-50 chance if he can prove himself. mason had approached club this yr and we said no and same goes for next yr. foster resigning which i also read in another thread but the most interesting was that josh morris will resign and that there is a chance that he will bring his brother over as he is not happy with the dragons and the whole gasnier thing. dont bite my head off for any of this, i did not hear it first hand it was through a mate who spoke with greenburg
Huh? Your mate spoke with Todd Greenburg the other day but you were going to make a thread about it happening a month or so ago?

Do you see the future? :o

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
nah mate he spoke to todd bout 3 weeks or so ago, sorry next time i will put more time into making sure i word everything correctly

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
my thorts are that i shud put more thort into my spelling

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he follows liverpool. give him a break lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
nah mate he spoke to todd bout 3 weeks or so ago, sorry next time i will put more time into making sure i word everything correctly
NO EXCUSE..

Next time I read something from you I expect EXACT and PRECISE details.

E.G I was going to start a thread a 8:49PM and 34 seconds in Bulldogs Discussion the other day, whilst watching TV but my judgement got the better of me as I feared a wrath from angry niffnufs questioning my comments.

But anyway my mate told me a 3:49PM on Monday the 27th of April 2010 via way of us meeting at the local McDonalds at Doubtville for our regular meal of Coke n Frie before dinner, that he had been talking in real life to Todd Greenburg during his daughter soccer match that was played on the 20th of April 2010 at Boredville Park in Doubtville. His team won by the way.. Anyway he said.....<rest of comments>

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Why would Greenburg just be throwing this info round willy nilly to your mate who was at a soccer match?

If it is no secret, it would be in the papers by now.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So does that mean we wont get him this year or next year? Or that we wont get him at all?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
if blair is not released i hope we get manu coz atm we need 2 ball playing hard hitting hard running backrowers. eastwood is 1.
Manu offer withdrawn as it was revealed he's on last warning with storm for poor attitude

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Manu offer withdrawn as it was revealed he's on last warning with storm for poor attitude
already said this but i hope we rethink about it if we are going to miss a chance at blair. manu and eastwood in backrow with stagg. jizz my pants

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Someone get Eastwood homesick again.... Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.