Eastwood No Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

not at all bagging u u seem to have some valuable info just letting people know whats in a usually reliable magazine. in saying that i hope your bloody right!
i understand mate, it is like Ryan saying he is committed to the dogs next year but i know from his manager he also is almost across the line in going across to the UK next year.
so the players also are not going to give much away

The Raider

Green eyed
Reaction score
I'm just glad you guys god rid of Thrurling, he has been great for us.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Should rename that magazine Rugby League LAST WEEK..

**** me sideways, that article from the UK talking almost word for word what RLW have "the scoop" on, was published over a month ago.

SUMMARY: Eastwood was homesick due to injury and not playing footy. Eastwood back from injury and happy playing footy and seeing out his contract.

FAST FORWARD WEEKS/MONTHS IN THE FUTURE.

Articles circulate (as do rumors) about Eastwood and Leeds Rhinos do NOT want to set Eastwood free without a player swap.

Our own chipandchase who is on the ball comments that David Riolo is in UK at the time.

FAST FORWARD

Greenburg denies Eastwood, and Leeds claim Eastwood is happy there.

FAST FORWARD

Andrew Ryan wants to leave for ESL, as does Patten. Bulldogs won't stand in their way.

and my mail from ESL is telling me there is talk Ryan will be going to Leeds potentially.

As ESL is governed by the 8 local/UK players from next year, they could not play Eastwood and Ryan in the same side (with their other non UK players at the moment).

Nothing heresay but put 2 and 2 together, and add in that no player is going to openly come out and say "yeah I'm off to the Dogs/ESL" until the papers are signed, plane tickets booked, and everything 120%.

Huckle Puck

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shows how far im behind in the news i just found out all this gos today.

I think chip and chase is the only reliable source on here really.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm on your side chip. For what it's worth ,you're one of only a few on this website i take any notice of. Keep the info comin mate!

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i was going to start a new thread a mnth or so ago but was scared everyone would bite my head off but here it goes. my mate spoke with todd greenburg at his daughters soccer match the other day and this is wat he reported back. he said hodgkinson was a done deal, he said ryan, patten and hickey would be in england next year(had no idea with hickey), he said blair will not be released. he said eastwood will be back next year with us. apparently matua is a 50-50 chance if he can prove himself. mason had approached club this yr and we said no and same goes for next yr. foster resigning which i also read in another thread but the most interesting was that josh morris will resign and that there is a chance that he will bring his brother over as he is not happy with the dragons and the whole gasnier thing. dont bite my head off for any of this, i did not hear it first hand it was through a mate who spoke with greenburg

Luv the growler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was going to start a new thread a mnth or so ago but was scared everyone would bite my head off but here it goes. my mate spoke with todd greenburg at his daughters soccer match the other day and this is wat he reported back. he said hodgkinson was a done deal, he said ryan, patten and hickey would be in england next year(had no idea with hickey), he said blair will not be released. he said eastwood will be back next year with us. apparently matua is a 50-50 chance if he can prove himself. mason had approached club this yr and we said no and same goes for next yr. foster resigning which i also read in another thread but the most interesting was that josh morris will resign and that there is a chance that he will bring his brother over as he is not happy with the dragons and the whole gasnier thing. dont bite my head off for any of this, i did not hear it first hand it was through a mate who spoke with greenburg
WOW...B.Morris thing doesnt surprise me!!!

Josh was filthy the way he forced out of the Dragons because of Gasnier, and then Gaz does the Harry and runs to yawnion.

Maybe explains why Gaz yet to put pen to paper...(if the above comment is legitimate of course...no swipe intended at you bulldog808).

St Merge trying to to fing amicable solution perhaps????

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
if blair is not released i hope we get manu coz atm we need 2 ball playing hard hitting hard running backrowers. eastwood is 1.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeah mate people r always going to question things that go on here and i do aswell so i take no offence to u questioning it. i agree we need eastwood and a big offloading second rower.

Status
Not open for further replies.