Eastwood cleared to play in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How he performs in the new year isn't relevant to any of this, the main point of discussion is his performance and decline over the last few years. The Eastwood fan club genuinely believe he has been great and that is nothing more than a blatant lie.

If he does well this season and proves me wrong then great, that's the best thing for the dogs and that's all thar matters. But the fact that people want to praise him for average and pathetic performances over the last few years really pisses me off. We wouldn't even be talking about this atm if certain posters would stop telling blatant lies and admit that Eastwood has been average, it's not even a matter of a opinion.
I didn't say he was great, I said that the year I put out he was good. He wasn't the disgrace you portrayed him. Perhaps you should take the same cognitive test that Trump took. I bet he would out do you 2 to 1!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It only lasted 47.5 years & only died because of the last editor.
No it died because it couldn't transition to modern media and not ebough people valued it in its current state.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No it died because it couldn't transition to modern media and not ebough people valued it in its current state.
And that was down to whom? The editor!

All right, now you say Eastwood hasn't played a decent game in several years. So why did he get votes in the Dally M awards in 2014 1 game & 2015 in 2 games? (I haven't looked at 2016 yet) So that is yet another independent rating. Last time I looked, the Dally Ms were still going, as is the DT!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And that was down to whom? The editor!

All right, now you say Eastwood hasn't played a decent game in several years. So why did he get votes in the Dally M awards in 2014 1 game & 2015 in 2 games? (I haven't looked at 2016 yet) So that is yet another independent rating. Last time I looked, the Dally Ms were still going, as is the DT!
I haven't said he didn't have any decent games, he has had some good games, he even had that outstanding game against Canberra. said he has been average with some pathetic performances. He has had games where he played 50+ minutes and had 4 runs all game, like c'mon, that's disgraceful. Overall he has been shit to average these past few years, easily one of if not out worst forwards.

Don't care about dally m points, some of the points awarded in games are ridiculous other than thr cleat out and out best.

Status
Not open for further replies.