Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Semi Finals - Bulldogs VS Manly Saturday 20 September Allianz Stadium 7:40PM

You with us?
#proudtobeabulldog
What are your early thoughts on this match?

Official Bulldogs VS Manly Line-Up

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will be favourites

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Manly are ripe for the picking, if we go in mentally weak we will lose though!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are missing a few. We should clean them up then we have Penrith.

What a favorable run for us in the the finals...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to go to the Manly game on Sat night.....any chance someone can email me theory members number so I can buy a couple of tickets tomorrow..id really appreciate that

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We can finish Manly's year if they play like they have been of late. Something is unsettling manly behind closed doors andthe rumor is it's not just the board but the coach as well.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Triple M NRL ‏@TripleM_NRL 19s
"I wouldn't be surprised if they make the grand final" - Craig Bellamy on Triple M re the Bulldogs #NRLfinals #NRL #NRLmelcby

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bulldogs open up $1.70 favs and -2.5 v Eagles. Rather generous and will be well backed I'd have thought with doubts over Watmough poss Lyon

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more confident beating Manly than I was beating Melbourne.

Even with possible suspensions/injuries we will beat them. They have no depth in key positions. They have Foran, Watmough, and Lyon on report from memory? All 3 are key players for them. Also if no Hodges, is Ballin even fit for next week?

On the other hand, if Morris and Klemmer get suspended, Thompson and Morris suspended at worst it would be:
- Maitua in for O'Hanlon
- Stanley in for Thompson
- Mybe in for Morris
- Browne in for Klemmer

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im not getting overly confident. Even though Melbourne scored on our left side. Storm had plenty of space and options to our right but poor decisions by Ben Roberts hampered their efforts a few times. Do not expect the same from Foran, he won't push intercept passes, he will pin the ears back and take us on. We must go to another level if we are to win next week. Fingers crossed Ballin is still out as Hodges is too.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The boys will need to go into this game with the same mentality as today. We're already favourites in the betting and we play better when we're outsiders.

Maitua will come in for O'Hanlon. I hope Thompson is ok otherwise we may see Drury Low on the wing. Otherwise I'd say we're good unless judiciary cause us issues, imo nothing in the tackles by Morris and Klemmer.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boys will need to go into this game with the same mentality as today. We're already favourites in the betting and we play better when we're outsiders.

Maitua will come in for O'Hanlon. I hope Thompson is ok otherwise we may see Drury Low on the wing. Otherwise I'd say we're good unless judiciary cause us issues, imo nothing in the tackles by Morris and Klemmer.
Hoping If Thompson out Chase in

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Finally calmed down after the high of our defeat of the Storm. Still room for improvement but on the whole a brilliant display. Terrible injury for Pat O'Hanlon and I wish him all the best. Hope that Corey is okay too and that everyone will be fit and well for next week. Have booked train tickets to Sydney from Gloucester for next Saturday and will get game tickets first thing. We have the ability and the smarts to keep on going and reach the GF. Phil Gould will be shi**ing bricks no doubt, he did not want us to win today. People should direct massive complaints to Channel Nine in relation to his biased comments.

B

BoonReturns

Im not getting overly confident. Even though Melbourne scored on our left side. Storm had plenty of space and options to our right but poor decisions by Ben Roberts hampered their efforts a few times. Do not expect the same from Foran, he won't push intercept passes, he will pin the ears back and take us on. We must go to another level if we are to win next week. Fingers crossed Ballin is still out as Hodges is too.
If Balin plays we are in trouble. Hopefully Lyon and Watmough are out because we will need some help to beat them.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Unbelievably how things can change in a week in rugby league. Manly will be shitting themselves after today. Dogs 13+. But DES really needs to earn his coin the next few weeks. It was easy coming into a game with nobody giving you a shot, but now the dogs are favourites the pressure is on our guys to deliver.
We should be able to smother them and manly wont be able to handle it.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Make no mistake the Storm were forced into error by our line speed and ferocity. If we can do that to Smith and Cronk, Manly are in trouble.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we playing Manly next week?

After watching the presser - Des says "Are we playing Manly next week?" LOL

Classic Des

Status
Not open for further replies.