Each Premiership team has that one scary player.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A little hard there mate he improved massively with his handling last year, defence I believe he was only following the coaches up and in defence.
Dude, everytime the dogs have to defend, he always rushes out on his wing and teams capitalize on it. Also, when we attack he always knocks the ball on at the wrong times.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no, he was rubbish that game. Slow as fuck play the ball, fuck all metres, all he did was get in a scrap and people started reaching for the tissues.
You’re missing the point champ. People are excited that he got fired up emotionally, which is a good sign. Now he needs to channel that into action on a consistent basis. Apparently he’s got some toe for a prop. Still very young and TBaz sees something in him. I like his frame and potentially can be an enforcer for us moving forward. Time will tell but I got a feeling this guy with some good mentoring and coaching could be an asset for us.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potentially could be Cotric at Centre, one on one out from the try line - Big, Strong & Fast.