Dylan Walker charged over alleged assault

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL players really are the thickest of the thick aren't they? This grub bashes his Mrs and gets off on a technicality...

He gets a 2nd chance at an amazing job that could set him up for life but then he does this? Lol

He should be in prison right now but I have faith it won't be long until he actually will be
He can afford good enough lawyers to find technicalities to get off. They'll probably be paid for by the club. I haven't seen any footage. But if reasonable doubt can be established that he was provoked this will all result in a slap on the wrist.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jake Trbojevic is supposedly stunned Walker would do anything like this:

"I’m a bit shocked, it’s very out of character, I hope it didn’t happen,” Trbojevic said.

“I’m really amazed and shocked to hear about it."

Is this **** serious? Walker has been charged with domestic violence, was on a prescription drug bender a few offseasons ago and clearly has anger issues but Trbojevic thinks it's out of character?

Jake deserves a suspension for saying something so stupid. I bet Walker's missus doesn't think this type of behaviour is out of character!

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of done a public service and bitch slapped some sense into him.
Apart from him stumbling around and almost falling over, he was very quiet.

He just went and ordered his food and sat down looking at his phone.

Ironically the police were at take away food shop next door.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought when I saw him at El Camino an hour earlier in a stupid orange top acting like goons. There were at least a group of 8 boys when I saw him and the majority were Sea Eagles players with him and none had the common sense to pull him into line.
He was by himself when he came into restaraunt. Actually he was falling over while he was walking in.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many strikes is it now for this dickhead?

Surely Manly must be wanting to eject this injury prone knob from their roster.
Let's see......Souffs: using and overdosing on prescription drugs that were not his.....Manly: mouthed off severely at Jayden Brailey who left the field after making attempt to tackle Walker and instead broke his own jaw......dodgy assault on his wife, her claim which then she denied......now this assault...what an all round good guy.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has something wrong, screw loose or something. Seems like he was on the sauce, and that he can't handle the sauce. If you're an NRL player you can't be behaving like that in public, really dumb.
How many times do we see that with the NRL players though.

I know that Brandon Smith would have been quite euphoric when Melbourne won the GF but listening to him after the game and seeing a video of him drinking in celebration he seemed like a bit of a worry. Might have been a once off but still ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's see......Souffs: using and overdosing on prescription drugs that were not his.....Manly: mouthed off severely at Jayden Brailey who left the field after making attempt to tackle Walker and instead broke his own jaw......dodgy assault on his wife, her claim which then she denied......now this assault...what an all round good guy.....
It's not his go....