DWZ

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this guy a footballer ???
Seriously he came with a flash and a bang and we were all raving sign him.
C an someone just tell me please can this guy read a game ???

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd think these guys would be wanting to impress tbaz since he's there on the ground...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was soo good last year when he burst onto the scene for us, I remember all the love he got,nowhere to be seen anymore.!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Worst winger in the game can't stand the **** ... Worst Centre inside him in Remis Smith as well. Be great if we could offload them before 2021

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is will be dropped next year if he has another 2020. Needs to be brought back to that 2019 form. Barrett won't take his stupid things this year.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is definitely blocking the development of a younger player.

His football iq is so low - even punch drunk players have more muscle memory, not to mention his judgement with challenges (which is really Jackson’s fault for listening to him)

And don’t think he didn’t get cop a gob full from his own team when he charged down that kick in the corner on the last.

Don’t start on Reimis who plays like he is on OxyContin- this is a guy that definitely shouldn’t be allowed to operate machinery!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get the hype on TK when we signed this flog because I didn't see anything special about him. To think we extended him until 2022 is criminal. We need to ship him off, even if we need to pay some of the freight. I'd rather have Meaney on the wing than DWZ

Remis needs to go too - Schoup can take his place

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even winitana was
I could name 10 wingers in last 20 years who are better then him. He is shit. Makes stupid mistakes. Does the captains challenge to justify himself and loses all he time.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't get the hype on TK when we signed this flog because I didn't see anything special about him. To think we extended him until 2022 is criminal. We need to ship him off, even if we need to pay some of the freight. I'd rather have Meaney on the wing than DWZ

Remis needs to go too - Schoup can take his place
I thought he was a player that needed a change in scenery and fresh start but time has shown differently.

It's kind of like the Inu signing, was great the first year after that you'd get something different week to week.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I could name 10 wingers in last 20 years who are better then him. He is shit. Makes stupid mistakes. Does the captains challenge to justify himself and loses all he time.
And the thing is there's not much in terms of redeeming qualities, he's not fast, not particular big, doesn't have a great deal of flair, even his one good attribute of hard running is questionable now

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guy a footballer ???
Seriously he came with a flash and a bang and we were all raving sign him.
C an someone just tell me please can this guy read a game ???
Penrith obviously did their homework,when they let him go,he is so inept,in all aspects,can only hope,someone puts a cracker up his u know what,cause at the moment he’s not worth shit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rocks and diamonds type of player. When in form he's a great ball runner. But huge liability when his confidence dips. He really sparked our attack last year. But has more than balanced the ledger with poor form this season. I'm holding out some hope that our new coaching staff can work some magic on the mentality issues of DWZ and a few of our other players that have confidence issues. At the same time I also hope that if he's offering rocks next year, the coaching staff cut the rope and stop allowing out of form players to act as anchors.

Part of the issue this year has been that decent replacement players have been seemingly in short supply. Our coaching staff this year have been under the pressure of needing results to stay employed and the risk vs reward analysis of whether to replace an out of form player and gamble on giving a youngster time to find their feet hasn't helped their job prospects short term.