DWZ

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its ok this board only give him 6 to 700 thousand to play fullback. And we whinge about des.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to his form of last year. Prior to his games last season for us I thought he was over-rated. Changed my mind last year. It's changing back again though.
It was a classic contract year spike in form. Now that he got his big contract, he's reverted back to the Dallin from Penrith but even worse...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think his form has coincided with his fitness .
Last year he seemed stronger and quicker and if someone looked at stats I bet his post contact metres have dropped .
He is still a better option on wing rather than fullback , but I have feeling he is so crap now due to fitness and I would put that back on coaching staff .

look at Thompson with his performance (yes we all heard he was a freak ) but he seemed to run and pump those legs even quicker than the backs , he looked fit and then compare rest of the team to him

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great winger damaging his reputation playing at fullback
100% mate.

You put a solid 1st grade winger to fullback (which is a vital position this day an age) and hope he comes good... this is what you get.
He's still got the ticker without a doubt but his confidence and decision making has hit rock bottom.

Again, this is all Pays doing.

And what makes it worse he still has the nerve to say, "were progressing".
Im so over this incompetent coach.

He's fucking up careers along with his reputation.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His grip on the footy scares me.
It's always destined to pop out of with most type of contact.
Hopefully one of our skills staff can put more emphasis on retraining this in him.
On a personal note I need to work on my suppository skills. I'm struggling to get a good grip with muscles I can't see.:grinning:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's fucking shit don't care what anyone says he deserves a long stint on the sidelines
What a total disaster this blokes turned out be,2 dropped balls last night,2 tries conceded,the week before I think 3 or 4 dropped balls 2 tries conceded,where was he in defense when that kick from the broncos went through,for another try,nowhere’s to be seen,even on the wing he’s a disaster,but in reality the whole teams a disaster,the opposition don’t score tries,we give them to them,every bloody week.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why are people acting like wingers don't catch bombs or take relieving runs

its over for him, its like paul carige they are just going to bomb to his wing all game now that they know he is shit, Brisbane even targeted him at every kick off/line drop out restart hoping he would drop it

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is playing him out of position going to help his confidence?
He can do less damage,on the wing,at fullback a total disaster,last line of defense is terrible,gets picked out every time

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really think his form has coincided with his fitness .
Last year he seemed stronger and quicker and if someone looked at stats I bet his post contact metres have dropped .
He is still a better option on wing rather than fullback , but I have feeling he is so crap now due to fitness and I would put that back on coaching staff .

look at Thompson with his performance (yes we all heard he was a freak ) but he seemed to run and pump those legs even quicker than the backs , he looked fit and then compare rest of the team to him
I agree and Id go a step further. Mental and physical fitness go hand in hand.

I reckon if Napa went to the Storm, we'd see an improvement.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a total disaster this blokes turned out be,2 dropped balls last night,2 tries conceded,the week before I think 3 or 4 dropped balls 2 tries conceded,where was he in defense when that kick from the broncos went through,for another try,nowhere’s to be seen,even on the wing he’s a disaster,but in reality the whole teams a disaster,the opposition don’t score tries,we give them to them,every bloody week.
Yeah man it's a sad state of affairs. Long term I'm thinking it may be better to not sign Cotric as we need new wingers... Fuck Smith and DWZ. For example if we sign Addo-Carr instead and put our money on S.Crichton we play him with Hoppa until Alomati is ready and we get a better winger as a result. Their poor attitude has put us in a difficult position.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah man it's a sad state of affairs. Long term I'm thinking it may be better to not sign Cotric as we need new wingers... Fuck Smith and DWZ. For example if we sign Addo-Carr instead and put our money on S.Crichton we play him with Hoppa until Alomati is ready and we get a better winger as a result. Their poor attitude has put us in a difficult position.
We have some very promising youngsters alomati is one of them,I really thought reimis Smith,would develop into a real talent,but just hasn’t got there,meaney is not much better,chrighton useles,I hate to be so negative,but the only positive last night is we played the broncos,anyone else would have put 50+ on us

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DWZ is good. Put him on the Wing. At least Pay seemed to see that and did so in the last 20 minutes. I would expect the same arrangement next week. Reimis gone as well to suspension. Averillo has to be back you would think. Unfortunately this is the best backline we can have next week:

1. Averillo
2. Meaney
3. Holland
4. Montoya
5. DWZ

We should try get a backline player from loan.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is becoming increasingly frustrating to watch! continuously drops the ball and his positioning is terrible!