DWZ

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought he was concussed as that's the only explanation for the incorrect play the ball. The fact that he wasn't is just ridiculous.
Also, whats happened to his aggression, he used to hit the line at full speed but that seems to be gone now

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ cost us each week in many ways! Time to put DWZ out to pastures and bring Smith back. 3 weeks 3 missed captains calls from him. He is not running straight anymore he is running side wards.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is a liability. Thats probably why Penriff let him go. The bad outweighs the good but he's on too much coin to send to CC so were stuck with him for 3 more years

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention he loses all our captains challenges each week

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to be dropped this week every week he’s doing something stupid AND FFS WHY DO THEY KEEP LISTENING TO THE FLOG ABOUT CHALLENGING LIKE I ACTUALLY DONT UNDERSTAND

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's lost so much confidence this year. Anyone can make a mistake like playing the ball backwards and dropping catches. But the icing on the cake was seeing him run from one side of the field to the other on a kick return. He's got major issues with his mindset right now. Last year his strength was that he'd throw everything into runs. It's a bit sad seeing him play like he is.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't believe it at first I thought he got concussion

Malla

Reaction score
Im not sold on the whole mental thing that he has shit going through his head causing the mistakes. The amount of mistakes he has made confirms it’s beyond that. He needs to adjust the way he plays. If not, maybe he needs to go back to park footy.
Its different if you’re a forward making these mistakes, fatigue could play a factor, you’re in the middle etc. He is on the wing fresh as a daisy. Anyway, I’m sure if he isnt performing come next year he’s gone.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually thought he was concussed as that's the only explanation for the incorrect play the ball. The fact that he wasn't is just ridiculous.
Also, whats happened to his aggression, he used to hit the line at full speed but that seems to be gone now
I absolutely would’ve feigned concussion...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to mention he loses all our captains challenges each week
He has to be dropped this week every week he’s doing something stupid AND FFS WHY DO THEY KEEP LISTENING TO THE FLOG ABOUT CHALLENGING LIKE I ACTUALLY DONT UNDERSTAND
I actually thought it was Thompson who instigated the challenge, you see him at the play the ball yelling at Jackson, could be wrong but that’s how I read it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meaney runs harder than him now. Gotta laugh though myself and a few others on here got heavily criticised for saying he was a shit fullback and not rating him... wish we never signed him.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney runs harder than him now. Gotta laugh though myself and a few others on here got heavily criticised for saying he was a shit fullback and not rating him... wish we never signed him.
Me too. I remember at the time we signed him, it seemed like 99% of the people on here were happy but I wasn't. I didn't get the hype around him.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All he had to do was literally take 2 seconds to look up to see who was in front of him before playing the ball. I was at the ground and couldn’t believe it. Made me wanna throw my CC can straight at him

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Me too. I remember at the time we signed him, it seemed like 99% of the people on here were happy but I wasn't. I didn't get the hype around him.
To be fair tho when he first arrived he was a revelation. We started winning games and he was a big contributor.

I guess he takes being a confidence player to a whole new level.

It's certainly deserted him lately by the looks.

You can't have these continual mistakes by any member of any team. The other players would not have any confidence in giving him the ball and also those performing should not have to put up with it. Be so deflating for morale.

Georgie should sort it out quick smart either way.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes having a sook because hes not fullback!! surely no first grader can make that many errors every week unless they playing like shit on purpose?!
Give him to the Broncos, he will fit in well there!

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His errors have absolutely killed us and we have conceded multiple tries off the back of them. Don't let a little crush blind you.
I don't think a little crush has much to do with it, although a consistent crush may be easier to cop than the fickle nature of sometimes I love him and sometimes I don't. Too many are too quick to praise then backflip when things deviate.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow substance means you bring credible and accurate argument.. You do know 3 years ago Dallin wasnt a Bulldog right??? You just proved my point young one... Have another read or go to sleep as its a school night.
Young one, school night - you gotta love your ability to really drive home a point - Not !