DWZ

Malla

Reaction score
Wow substance means you bring credible and accurate argument.. You do know 3 years ago Dallin wasnt a Bulldog right??? You just proved my point young one... Have another read or go to sleep as its a school night.
That comment was reference to Pay.
As for Dallin. The substance is his error count which is the most in the comp lmao I think you’re passed your bed time champ

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As for Dallin. The substance is his error count which is the most in the comp lmao I think you’re passed your bed time champ
Buddy "DWZ" is your thread and again I never defended his errors.. I even put them for you to read. If this was a Pay Thread ok.. his results are there and no argument.. See the stats and understand before u embarass yourself further..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have nothing of substance on this forum. You only ever go about DWZ error rate lolll ... we know already and we get it but what can we do about it? He is signed for another few seasons and we all agree it was a wrong signing for the amount he is on

Malla

Reaction score
Buddy "DWZ" is your thread and again I never defended his errors.. I even put them for you to read. If this was a Pay Thread ok.. his results are there and no argument.. See the stats and understand before u embarass yourself further..
Hahahahahaha

Malla

Reaction score
You have nothing of substance on this forum. You only ever go about DWZ error rate lolll ... we know already and we get it but what can we do about it? He is signed for another few seasons and we all agree it was a wrong signing for the amount he is on
Aww DWZ is back

Malla

Reaction score
LOLLLL zero substance all shit talk ..
LOL substance? You are kidding me aren't ya.

Not only the most errors for the team, but in the whole fuckin comp when he plays fullback LOL. What more substance do you need? Oh wait.. he runs the ball hard, so that makes up for it lol. PLEASE, he's useless at fullback and it's looking like we (the great Dean Pay) paid $500k a season for a winger that can't hold the ball LOL.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL substance? You are kidding me aren't ya.

Not only the most errors for the team, but in the whole fuckin comp when he plays fullback LOL. What more substance do you need? Oh wait.. he runs the ball hard, so that makes up for it lol. PLEASE, he's useless at fullback and it's looking like we (the great Dean Pay) paid $500k a season for a winger that can't hold the ball LOL.
Also watch him before. Looks more worried about looking at the sun and not the ball. At one point moses got the ball. Looks at DWZ and ees him doing fuck all and bombs him. Dwz...playing like rubbish lately

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A pile of shit seriously

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ also doesn’t seem to want to catch kicks. What’s the point of having a winger with poor ball control and can’t catch?
At least with Knockonbur he could make metres with the same deficiencies and is a lot cheaper

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ also doesn’t seem to want to catch kicks. What’s the point of having a winger with poor ball control and can’t catch?
At least with Knockonbur he could make metres with the same deficiencies and is a lot cheaper
Agreed.
He doesnt want to catch. Would have to be top 5 error makers this year.

Malla

Reaction score
Also watch him before. Looks more worried about looking at the sun and not the ball. At one point moses got the ball. Looks at DWZ and ees him doing fuck all and bombs him. Dwz...playing like rubbish lately
He’s either checked out and not interested in footy anymore or he’s that shit. Or both.
I watched 30 junior footy matches yesterday. From u4 to u18s. Not one kid played the ball the wrong way. 4 year olds even have the presence of mind to make sure they’re facing the right direction lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He’s either checked out and not interested in footy anymore or he’s that shit. Or both.
I watched 30 junior footy matches yesterday. From u4 to u18s. Not one kid played the ball the wrong way. 4 year olds even have the presence of mind to make sure they’re facing the right direction lol
He's fucked