DWZ

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The rich list claims DWZ is on 550k a season...such a waste of valuable funds, ridiculous decision. Api meanwhile is on 500k.. so like I thought at the time it looks like we offered him less than we were willing to pay DWZ lol.
We need to sell him to the titans and pay some freight... He's not valuable to our side at all imo.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares, those wins didn't mean shit and are exactly why we're 1-9 right now. 550k for DWZ absolutely contributes to why we can't win games.
Whatever bud, your entitled to your opinion, as am I, but I don’t think we are 1-9 because of DWZ... look at our roster, speaks for itself.

Malla

Reaction score
Wow tough marker Malla.. Im glad your not the coach..
So lets talk Stats then if you want to judge players value to the Bulldogs..

Yea he leads the team this year in mistakes but....
DWZ also leads our team in

-Av Most running mtrs 165 mtrs pg
-Runs pg 19
-Most offloads 18
-Most tackle breaks 25

So DWZ stats show its 12 of last 5 games errors of a total 19 for the season. Av 1.9 per game..

-1.8 offloads pg
-2.5 tackle breaks pg
-165 mtrs pg
-19 runs pg

The kids playing in different positions because he can! Injuries,suspensions to others means his versatility is valueable to any NRL club..

Conclusion I still have him as a great contributor to this club even when we are getting "flogged" a term some love to say on the kennel love to repeat like flogging something else..
Mmm he played fullback not because of injuries. Because he wanted to.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His errors have absolutely killed us and we have conceded multiple tries off the back of them. Don't let a little crush blind you.
Hahahahaha His errors ... cmon mate its more than DWZ thats cost us. Be fair dinkum ... You said it "we" the team has cost them collectively. If anything mate it sounds like your blindly blaming one guy.. Im just bringing perspective to the thread..

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mmm he played fullback not because of injuries. Because he wanted to.
He plays where the coach tells him mate . Try again!
DWZ was Fb Hoppa was Fb then they tried 50/50. Nick Meaney in my opion should be Fb for the record. THE POINT IS DWZ isnt the reason were losing matches.. Terrible 9 and no First grade level Half back is the main reason we cant win games. LL and co arent up to it. We need a better FROW all together.

Malla

Reaction score
He plays where the coach tells him mate . Try again!
DWZ was Fb Hoppa was Fb then they tried 50/50. Nick Meaney in my opion should be Fb for the record. THE POINT IS DWZ isnt the reason were losing matches.. Terrible 9 and no First grade level Half back is the main reason we cant win games. LL and co arent up to it. We need a better FROW all together.
Lmao
This is why Pay was shit. He played players where they wanted to play.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For us ATM strong defensive fullback 8s more important then attacking fullback

Need fullback with confidence, organisation skill, good positioning, good read on the game and a bit of pace for coverage.

Dwz lacks there.

Hoppa ticks all those boxes except speed and is alright in attack to, problem is attacking wise he can't support up the middle, not that it matters he's broken ATM.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's average looked so tentative today... Massive waste of money considering he's on FB money.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is a gem behind the line, idk what anyone says and he improves our D. His handling errors however are out of control. Needs to sort that out as Meaney just proved himself as a safe option.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would definitely have lost if DWZ was FB today..... Our completions were 22/22 at halftime.
How did they have us at 22/22 when Lewis threw a terrible pass to no1 out the back and Newcastle dived on the ball??? Do they only count knock ons?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did they have us at 22/22 when Lewis threw a terrible pass to no1 out the back and Newcastle dived on the ball??? Do they only count knock ons?
I think so.... I forgot about that error.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think so.... I forgot about that error.
Yeah you're right about that stat being reported at halftime. It just left me scratching my head thinking I was calling Lewis a dumbass for nothing? Hahaha

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis, Wakeham struggled towards the end with game management but the team put in a stellar defensive display to hold out the Knights.

Foran was exceptional, it’s a shame his body fails him from time to time. Our forwards stood up and the guys played for each other, great to see!

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lmao
This is why Pay was shit. He played players where they wanted to play.
Wow like i said Malla glad ur not the coach.Sounds like personal attacks works for you.. No substance to your argument.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The substance is 3 years of mediocrity
Wow substance means you bring credible and accurate argument.. You do know 3 years ago Dallin wasnt a Bulldog right??? You just proved my point young one... Have another read or go to sleep as its a school night.