DWZ

Malla

Reaction score
Whats wrong with this flog? Has about 8 errors in him per game now. Couldn't run a bath let alone the ball without dropping it.

Starting to think Pay has made another shit call by signing him. Did we really pay him to play fullback for us and literally 2 weeks in to 2020 move him to the wing, and then Centre?

Seriously... does Pay think he's coaching an A grade team?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s had dick fingers since his early days at the Panthers it’s his biggest issue by a mile. I don’t think moving positions every week really helps him either hopefully he’s kept on the wing because he was sensational last week.

Malla

Reaction score
He’s had dick fingers since his early days at the Panthers it’s his biggest issue by a mile. I don’t think moving positions every week really helps him either hopefully he’s kept on the wing because he was sensational last week.
That's where I am getting at. Fair enough he was moved from fullback, but then switching him from wing to centre when you could have easily just put Harper in the centre.

Pay is a fuckin clueless flog!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's where I am getting at. Fair enough he was moved from fullback, but then switching him from wing to centre when you could have easily just put Harper in the centre.

Pay is a fuckin clueless flog!
I think that was dwz requesting a shot in the centres.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has his best game for us on the wing, so what does Pay do move him to the centres! He’s got poor skills, and average intelligence, keep him on the wing and make it as simple as possible for him. Don’t think, just do!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You serious FFS! he ran the ball harder then anyone from both teams. Took the hard hit ups when he and everyone else knew there was nothing but a brick wall and a belting waiting for him. He tried offloading and yeah had mistakes in him but is that where we are at now? Calling out anyone and everyone? if you’re going to sit here and point out his cons then talk about the good things he does and did for our team too.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ has a motor and tries hard, he’s always full pace, gets hit an bounces back up, haven’t seen the best of him yet, he is much better than what we’ve been seeing.!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His errors wouldnt be as big a deal if he does what he did last week off the wing.

He's not a centre and hes not a fullback. I'm sick of these experiments Pay is doing. Smith and DWZ on the wing is a must!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His hands have been shocking. Like Spoonman said, it was his biggest issue dating back to Penrith. They seem like concentration drops. You'd like to think that with more practise he could improve such a basic area of the game yet we see him getting worse, not better.

Malla

Reaction score
You serious FFS! he ran the ball harder then anyone from both teams. Took the hard hit ups when he and everyone else knew there was nothing but a brick wall and a belting waiting for him. He tried offloading and yeah had mistakes in him but is that where we are at now? Calling out anyone and everyone? if you’re going to sit here and point out his cons then talk about the good things he does and did for our team too.
Run the ball as hard as you want but when you drop it it nullifies your hard run doesnt it lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many errors has this bloke had this year? His first two games were some of the worst shit I have seen dished up in a dog jerseys. And he has slightly improved but Farout. Hold the pill ****.

Malla

Reaction score
Does it ? Does it nullify it though?
Absolutely. If you are going to run your heart out then drop it, youre better off just falling to the ground as soon as you catch the ball.

Who cares if he runs hard. Stop making mistakes you flog.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are teams that go 10+ gameson the trot without making 12 errors in total.
No there isn’t. There literally isn't. I’d go as far as saying that what you just said has never been done by any team let alone more then one team.